CBS Sports: GB Defeats Dallas

blueblood70

Reaction score
I picked the loss in NO but this week I feel like we pull it together and win..would be nice to use this stats as poster board material, Rogers has never lost here at ATT..

time to change that stat..I remember when we didnt seem to have a good record here at Home the first 5 years , even Eli was destroying us , its turned around now …

So go put Rogers under it Defense!!

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Well let’s see what happens. I mean their only hope is Rodgers. No Adams , and no more Cobb or Nelson. We’re literally better at every position except safety and QB. If we keep them under 24 we should be able to pull it out.

I would think Cobb will be passing on some tips re Rodgers and how he handles certain situations. That said , if the pack is allowed to get away with their " holding / non holding" line play it could be a long day

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Although both of these teams are 3-1, I have on idea if they're actually any good. On the Cowboys' end, I'm not even sure we should count their three wins as actual wins, and that's because they've beaten the 0-4 Commanders, the 0-4 Dolphins and a Giants team that didn't have Daniel F. Dimes starting yet. At best, those games should count as a half win each.
I keep looking up the standings on CBS Sports own page and I still don't see any column for half wins.

GenoT

Reaction score
I hope we lose, just to see how many people come on here and say it was a good loss.
“You’re a funny guy!”

maxresdefault.jpg

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Our defense will be brutalized. If our offense plays well, so will Green Bay's. If our offensive game plan is the same as last week, we will lose big.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers owns AT&T Stadium. Might as well name it after him *vomit*

GB 31
DAL 23