CBS trade proposal for Dallas

Beaker42

Reaction score
Heath is a captain and the vocal leader of the entire back end. Players like that don't usually get replaced in the middle of the season. If he were to get replaced it would be by someone from within who already knows the defense, not someone who has to learn it on the fly. I wish people would use their common sense before throwing out these trade ideas.
Cruiser needs to be sent packing, period. Doesn’t matter if it’s Oakland, Tampa, wherever. Just get it done.

erod

Reaction score
I think they're looking for better backup safety depth. They're not disappointed in Heath and Woods so much as they are the guys behind them.

And Heath is better than Joseph, who has been an overall bust considering his draft position.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I think KJ is a better player with a much higher upside than Heath. And like a lot of players, Amari for example, Oakland is not the place to advance your career. Joseph here with the supporting cast we have on defense would be an upgrade to Heath. I’m down for that trade.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have a trade option. I'd be willing to trade CBS's coverage of the NFL for a PBS Telethon Special. CBS flat, sucks out loud, with their NFL coverage. Actually hurts my heart to see it because for those of us who remember the Landry Cowboys, we also remember that most of those Cowboys broadcasts were on CBS. We started our Sundays with the NFL Today, Brent, Irv, Phyllis and Jimmy "The Greek". We enjoyed Summerall and Bender and Brookshier, calling games. CBS was the best in those days and it wasn't even close. Now, it's like nails on a chalkboard.......
If Nova, or Newton's Apple is the kind of programming you want... pick up the phone and call the number on your screen.
And now back to the Best of This Old House with Bob Vila!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If Nova, or Newton's Apple is the kind of programming you want... pick up the phone and call the number on your screen.
And now back to the Best of This Old House with Bob Vila!

No, no, I'm talking old school here. I'm talking about Jerry Lewis, talking drunken, chain smoking, walking around with no pants on, Jerry Lewis Telethon stuff. The really boring, crappy telethon stuff, where you would go to school and you always had that one really young, idealistic teacher, who wanted you to go door to door collecting money for Jerry's Kids. The one that actually lesson planned a project for you to make a Jar for door to door, as part of your class.

I'm talking the real deal telethon stuff Corso!

starfan1

Reaction score
all the Heath hate thrown around is astonishing hes nor exactly perfect i get that but i certainly wouldnt call him our worst player in the secondary. Awuzi and Brown drives me nuts an Xman isnt perfect. I think perhaps the scheme plays a role because they all could be upgraded

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, no, I'm talking old school here. I'm talking about Jerry Lewis, talking drunken, chain smoking, walking around with no pants on, Jerry Lewis Telethon stuff. The really boring, crappy telethon stuff, where you would go to school and you always had that one really young, idealistic teacher, who wanted you to go door to door collecting money for Jerry's Kids. The one that actually lesson planned a project for you to make a Jar for door to door, as part of your class.

I'm talking the real deal telethon stuff Corso!
Ah - you meant The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon.
Good stuff!

JustChip

Reaction score
I have a trade option. I'd be willing to trade CBS's coverage of the NFL for a PBS Telethon Special. CBS flat, sucks out loud, with their NFL coverage. Actually hurts my heart to see it because for those of us who remember the Landry Cowboys, we also remember that most of those Cowboys broadcasts were on CBS. We started our Sundays with the NFL Today, Brent, Irv, Phyllis and Jimmy "The Greek". We enjoyed Summerall and Bender and Brookshier, calling games. CBS was the best in those days and it wasn't even close. Now, it's like nails on a chalkboard.......
Ahh, good old Brookshier, the guy who asked Duane Thomas that philosophically deep question, “are you a fast as you look?”

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My question is Joseph THAT much better than Heath. Sounds like this could be a trade for the sake change, not upgrade.