News: CBS Writers/Editors rank NFL QBs

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'd take Watson over Wentz and Dak right now. It's not like Wentz and Dak have played with slop in their tenures here either.

Watson had a really season going in 2017 (103 rating) before getting hurt. Then followed that up by performing at a high level (anotehr 103 rating) in 2018.

He strikes me as a guy like Wilson............ always kind of floating under the radar. Big year for Watson. If he can back up 2017 and 2018 with a really good 2019, he's a legit Top 10 QB IMO.
Russell Wilson?
Floating under the radar?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Interesting since Prescott was referred to as "Watson Lite" in college because Watson was the more accurate passer.
He's Watson light because Watson has a stronger arm, a more accurate arm, is more ellusive, and is much faster

Both have always had good leadership skills though

Little Jr

Reaction score
Over 10 NFL reporters/editors submitted a list of their ten best QBs right now and points were assigned and a final list was created.

Dak is not on it. Neither was Wentz, although he just missed apparently.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...gers-battle-for-second-behind-unanimous-no-1/
Pretty goos list. I would change the order and Watson wouldnt be in my top 10 but he would be around 12 so its not that far off. Simms having him in his top 5 was WAAAAY over the top.