Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 10 Houston Texans 3

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;3585065 said:
2 weeks in a row, a backup LT playing at pro bowl level. But we have to protect oul OL.

Ware is just not physical enough....a little too much finesse.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
We might as well let the opponents start near our endzone because that's when the D plays well.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Good goal line stand. That said- if we lose this game Wade and Garrett should both be gone by the time the plane arrives in Dallas.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
If we had a FREAKIN' KICKER this game would likely be 3-3 right now. We all expected this team to contend for a superbowl, what a joke.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Pains me to say it, but I think that the mediots that said we were overrated before the season were right.....

We can still win this game, but we haven't been very good this entire short year.

If we have the talent that we are supposed to have, the coaching has really fallen flat.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3584993 said:
I don't know how any team cannot figure out the penalties.

How?

Look at the teams that have been putrid for the last few years and even most of them can figure out the penalties.

It's ridiculous.

coaching, goes back to wade as head coach stressing enough of it or not in practice

when jay ratliff says the its mostly on us penalties, that the cowboys dont cover it much in practice, and when reported that romo was getting with players this week, when someone ran the wrong route or whatever, but before in past, cowboys would wait to make adjustments in film practice or the next day, thats says right there, way head coach is running the team on mistakes and correcting them, jason garrett has to run the team way wade wants him to run practice zoners

hostile posted a remark something along the lines, if garrett was running things, the cowboys would do it till they get it corrected

however with what i understand, thats not the way wade runs his practices

remember also this week, wade had the players to break up their individual practices more in groups and work as a team

this team was ill prepared to me in training camp and its showing,

just like in training camp and preseason games, wade didnt work the starters enough in preseason games, and now their rusty

thats on the head coach, way he wants things run

just think about the mistakes so far game this year on defense

just like norm hitzhes said last week when wade said team is going to work on penalties, and norm said what was training camp for,

:mad:

ologan

Reaction score
marchetta;3585061 said:
That 3rd & 19 run took away the last remaining faith I had in this team.

See ya next year. You can use the extra time walking in the woods or on the beach,or maybe doing something to better mankind.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
mmohican29;3585084 said:
Good goal line stand. That said- if we lose this game Wade and Garrett should both be gone by the time the plane arrives in Dallas.

Don't hold ur breath.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;3585079 said:
Ware is just not physical enough....a little too much finesse.

YUP....one sack in two series is not enough! He should have a sack on every other pass play...at least!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
So, we have 13 more game of Wade Phillips followed by an indeterminate number of years with the "secret" super genius Jason Garrett.

This is...depressing.