Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 10 Houston Texans 3

StarHead69

Reaction score
not..... quite .....ready to blow it up

What I've noticed this season is the same thing I'm seeing today from our Defense: Aggressive Play-calling with soft players. It just doesn't feel right.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
The Panch;3585074 said:
After a embarassing drive for the Defense we finally hold.

This game has made me realize .... we are not a good football team. I game and a half done and there is no evidence of any football going on from the Cowboys. If I wasn't addicted to this crap I could be doing something more productive.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I want to see something happen on this drive, stop the dinks and dunks and the draw plays.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I have a feeling this team would be a lot more balanced if we had Mendenhall instead of Felix.

Woods

Reaction score
It seems that Wade has minimal faith in Buehler. I really hate to use a roster spot on a 2nd kicker, but if Wade isn't comfortable with him, we need to bring someone else in.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
11:06 (2nd quarter)

Kick to AOA going right and knocked off his feat just before the 20.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
AOA leaves a lot to be desired at KR. Why the hell is Felix not returning kicks? Is Reggie Swinton still available?

cjr126

Benched
Reaction score
the texans have had the ball twice and already have 6 plays of 10 yds or more

The Panch

Reaction score
Sportsbabe;3585102 said:
This game has made me realize .... we are not a good football team. I game and a half done and there is no evidence of any football going on from the Cowboys. If I wasn't addicted to this crap I could be doing something more productive.
I've always felt our talent level was overrated. People talk about this team like it's the 90s. There's alot of averages/inconsistent players who get too much do.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3585113 said:
After all the hell I've taken for that opinion, I think I will
Because that's exactly what this thread needs.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
this team is undisciplined and it all starts with wade

wade wanted to get snappy at reporters this week, why doesnt wade get snappy at the players for making mistakes and at himself for not fixing penalties in practice

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oh_Canada
Ware is just not physical enough....a little too much finesse.

Not so much Ware, but you would think they would throw a stunt or two at him. Make him lose his confidence.

Where we have to throw help at our starters and devote 3 blockers when out backup are in. Pitiful!