Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 19 New York Giants 6

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jimz31;3695150 said:
What is substantial? I'll wager that if he IS fined, it's not even $5000. What kind of punishment is that to him?

Instead of making $300,000 for this game or whatever, he makes $295,000?

$5000 is money to anyone. And I'd bet if he does it again then the consequences will be greater. You guys are too unpractical.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3695154 said:
But then you make an example of him. Plus I would sit his butt the whole game.
But lets be realistic here. NONE of us knows the entire story.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 2

3 wides - Manning back no pressure swing pass skips makes 3 people miss, they had him but he squirmed out of it.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Reality;3695158 said:
If Garrett really wanted to send a message, he would sit the whole team for the first half. In fact, if he was a really good coach, he would sit the coaching staff too for at least a quarter.

/sarcasm

*laughs at all the funny people*

-Reality
I think he should give Barber a high-five for disrespecting him. I'm a better fan than you for not thinking he should be punished for insubordination.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
jobberone;3695166 said:
$5000 is money to anyone. And I'd bet if he does it again then the consequences will be greater. You guys are too unpractical.
I'm pretty sure the CBA wouldn't allow for that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3 wides on 1st down ball at the 23 of Dallas

Mannign screen , he dances, he would've been down with no gain, but ran backwards and then lost 5 yards.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Reality;3695158 said:
If Garrett really wanted to send a message, he would sit the whole team for the first half. In fact, if he was a really good coach, he would sit the coaching staff too for at least a quarter.

/sarcasm

-Reality

I wasn't aware that the entire team disrespected the HC by ignoring his rule....

31RoyW31

Reaction score
Well it obvious that nothing is going to change with the redheaded tool. He lost me when he sent Barber out there. I wonder how much of the team he lost with that move. I was thinking before Barber pulled his jean stunt that he should be benched to make a point that the best players are going to play.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Reality;3695158 said:

/sarcasm

-Reality

I see. So rules don't really matter.
:rolleyes:

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
jobberone;3695166 said:
Exactly. This is an initial infraction as far as any of us know. I don't think you have to crucify the guy for his first mistake after the way this team has been for so long. A modest fine would get his attention, and that's probably all that's needed in Barber's case.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
5:20 left in the 1st

shotgun - 3rd and 12

Manning back, no pressure INTERCEPTED, NO ALMOST FOR JENKINS.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
T-New heading to the locker room......

INT but out of bounds....