Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 19 New York Giants 6

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality;3695158 said:
If Garrett really wanted to send a message, he would sit the whole team for the first half. In fact, if he was a really good coach, he would sit the coaching staff too for at least a quarter.

/sarcasm

*laughs at all the funny people*

-Reality
:muttley:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
31RoyW31;3695152 said:
We are missing the point! Get a clue dude! Barber sucks, Garrett is trying to act like he is setting a new tone/direction. Barber decides to ignore him and Garrett lets him get away with it. Sound familar............yeah same as Wade!

When did Barber ignore Garrett?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Anyways....back to the game...I'm sure the JG/Barber issue will be talked about plenty in the future.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I think the effort is much better and that's good enough progress to me. They actually care as professionals at least in this quarter.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cover 2;3695172 said:
I'm pretty sure the CBA wouldn't allow for that.

I wasn't agreeing it would even be that much but responding that its a lot of money. I agree that is probably outside the guidelines for fines in the NFL. But I don't know how much it would be. Cutting him is way over the top. I agree he shouldn't have started. I'd have kept him on the bench for at least the first series or two. The practical problem is that he is far and away the best pass blocker and the other two are very marginal. We are already on our backup QB. I don't want to see McGee in the game because we didn't protect the QB. Jason deserves a shot at retaining this job. McGee is probably an option he wants to avoid.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cover 2;3695169 said:
I think he should give Barber a high-five for disrespecting him. I'm a better fan than you for not thinking he should be punished for insubordination.

Nah, if he was a really good coach, he'd make Barber drive the bus to the stadium.

-Reality

khiladi

Reaction score
Looks like they went zone on that play, which is good, but it was a 3rd and long. The problem though is the defense isn't getting any pressure.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Tynes to kick - 5:04 left in the 1st.

Kick off goes to the 6, McCann lheads right, gets near the 30

Phoenix

Reaction score
Rats was hoping for a tie. Jets just won with like 15 seconds left in OT

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Still no sacks and not much pressure behind the patchwork o-line of the Giants....could it be that their o-line coach is just much better at their scheme and teaching it? Probably.