Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
12 week recovery. Well that is it for Tony for the year. Good news is that we will have last place schedule in 2011.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;3646492 said:
I knew that was a collarbone and not a shoulder injury.

He's out for awhile. Bye Bye 2010.

Even before the injury the Giants where back in the game

superonyx

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3646461 said:
Same here. Already watching something else. Screw Jerry and his failure to ever fix this line. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Your either lying or you are a fraud of a fan. What are u watching desperate housewives.

rcaldw

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;3646425 said:
You're kidding if you think Romo is even a little bit of the problem on this team. You're fooling yourself. This is a poorly coached team that is wasting away his talent, and it's pissing me off.

I loved Aikman. But, you're obsession with denigrating Romo is getting tiresome.

Honestly, I really don't care if my opinion is tiresome for you. 2nd, if you want to excuse Tony COMPLETELY, when he has had turnovers and missed throws during this bad streak, then you just see things differently than I do.

I AGREE WITH YOU that we are wasting Tony's talent. I also AGREE WITH YOU, that this is a coaching/owner problem... and not in that order.

I think better coaching will help Romo be that much better.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Romo will probably be out 4-6 weeks..but it doesn't really matter. Our seaosn is over when we lose tonight.

wileedog

Reaction score
Do they need any frickin excuse under the sun to show Gdamn Brett Favre?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
windward;3646483 said:
Offense would move the ball better. Defense would not be winded. We would not be losing.

Keep thinking that.

Dallas wasn't moving the ball with Romo.

It would have delayed the inevitable.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
We were giving it up with Romo still playing, now with him gone, its over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 8

manning back no pressure pass caught 5 yards Scandrick is not very good.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
davey999;3646488 said:
Can we now say the O-Line needs to be re-vamped? I know that we couldn't after last years playoffs, but can we now?
Of course not, we're happy with the OL and houck can get it done with the best of them. We're confident with this coaching staff. We'll grab another WR in the first round because he was the best available and next year will be another case of explosive diarrhea. But don't worry, it'll just be pre-season woes.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
6-8 for a fractured clavicle. Unfortunately, by that time we might have 3 wins.