Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

SDCowboy

Reaction score
barberthebeast24;3646545 said:
this defense has no heart...at all

This frickin management has no brains. I said from week on this damn oline would kill Romo and it happened. This team is pathetic.

khiladi

Reaction score
Draegerman;3646535 said:
I have to confess that I was wrong about just how great Romo really is. This offense is horrible...Dave Campo horrible, even...when the same offensive players are led by our 2nd stringer qb with these type of results.

Just awful. :bang2:

Without Romo, Garrett is going to look absolutely horrible...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3646491 said:
No it's not.

8 max.

The average adult takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months to completely recover from a broken collarbone, and they arent playing a contact sport. Collarbones are fragile and easily break again, thus it has to be 100% healed before you can resume activity. The average down time in the NFL for that injury is 10 weeks.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
utrunner07;3646536 said:
This team will either quit at half time or the D will decide they want to win one for ROmo...eh who am I kidding, they are going to quit.

who thinks the team will nut up like the ravens or steelers?

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
of course he still makes it, no problem at all.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I feel terrible Romo. That's awful. He's a true competitor.

Sadly, Jerry now has an excuse to retain Wade. Don't be surprised if he returns as coach next year.

Remember all those jokes we make about the Cowboys not winning at a high level again until Jerry is too old to continue as GM? I guess they weren't jokes.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Season's over.

Might as well get in a new coach and let him get a head start for the 2011 season.

Also, might as well put in McGee to see what we have in this kid.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
53 yarder with :07 left in the half

Kick is still good - Dallas 20 NY 24

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
basilhayden;3646554 said:
:lmao::laugh2:yea right...

no we actually did...we probably win if romo is in the game via shootout but its over season is completely over.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
zrinkill;3646547 said:
You should be very happy.

Don't be a ******. I know that's hard for you, but maybe you can try.

Blaming Romo for whatever or not thinking he's a franchise QB != wanting to see the worst 2nd string QB in the NFC running this offense.

basilhayden

Reaction score
rcaldw;3646512 said:
Honestly, I really don't care if my opinion is tiresome for you. 2nd, if you want to excuse Tony COMPLETELY, when he has had turnovers and missed throws during this bad streak, then you just see things differently than I do.

I AGREE WITH YOU that we are wasting Tony's talent. I also AGREE WITH YOU, that this is a coaching/owner problem... and not in that order.

I think better coaching will help Romo be that much better.

His attitude says more than anything that comes out of his mouth...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3646558 said:
The average adult takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months to completely recover from a broken collarbone, and they arent playing a contact sport. Collarbones are fragile and easily break again, thus it has to be 100% healed before you can resume activity. The average down time in the NFL for that injury is 10 weeks.
8 weeks vs. 10 weeks is irrelevant. Romo coming back for the last 2 games with the Cowboys 4-10 would be pretty pointless.