Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

cjr126

Benched
Reaction score
almost unthinkable to get 2 turnovers inside the giants 20 and another at another passed midfield and a 93 yd punt return for a td and still be losing at half time

you have to be the worst football team in the league to get that many breaks and still be losing

i believe the cowboys are the worst team in the nfl as we speak

i predicted 0 - 6 after the fist 2 games and i came pretty darn close at 1 - 5

just hope jerry doesn't screw up the 1st overall pick in the draft next year

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;3646582 said:
8 weeks vs. 10 weeks is irrelevant. Romo coming back for the last 2 games with the Cowboys 4-10 would be pretty pointless.

Agreed, we were done with or without him

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Gronkowski's needs to be cut immediately. If you can't do your job and protect our franchise player you don't deserve to wear the star.

marchetta

Reaction score
With an immobile Kitna, we're going to get a good look at how inebt our O-Line is w/o Romo to bail them out. This is going to get ugly... Real ugly.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I hope Hos enjoys that crow....because this team is done...they are getting manhandled on both sides of the ball...Brooking is getting blown all over the field, Ware and Spencer are AWOL and our corners are playing 20 yards off the receiver.....the OLine has Holland pulling???? What happen to that road grader OLine that pushes on the defense for 4 quarters??? BRUTAL

soljah

Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry will still unequivocally support Wade after tonight's performance.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
BlueStar22;3646534 said:
Well, Romo has his out of this dreadful season.

Yeah because he needed an "out". The guy was playing well this year and was flawless today. Miles sucked. The season IS over and I might have to watch this Giants team go far. I truly feel cursed.

rcaldw

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;3646584 said:
Who the hell is excusing Tony completely?

Did I now just say Tony is the least of the problems?

You see the defense crapping on itself, the offense not doing jack squat with Kitna, not with Romo either because the team can't block right because of missed assignments, and you're talking about Romo?

That's all you've been talking about.

I think we have misunderstood each other. What I was responding to was a guy saying Tony is the whole team. I said he wasn't, and he isn't. He is THE KEY part of this team, but he's not guiltless either. Do I think the problem with this team is Romo? No.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3646568 said:
Can not understand how we have wasted this season.

The coaching staff is terrible, and the GM has no idea how to build an organization capable of winning at a high level.

basilhayden

Reaction score
khiladi;3646602 said:
This isn't about drafting OL... This is about philosophy... Our coaching staff can't see that the lineman we have are not suited to what we are trying to do... If they can't see that, they are incompetent and Anthony Munoz can't help them...

OK JJ is incompetent. The family needs to have him committed and take over...

RamziD

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3646616 said:
Not likely. Just a fracture.

Yes likely. You're looking at about 6 months for full recovery. Even though it's not his throwing arm, they're not going to let him play until it's fully recovered.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3646606 said:
I think it's a great excuse to can his rear end. The season is over. We have NO shot. Why not get a jump on next year and get the new guy in here? Let him see who is going to play and who is going to lie down. Let these guys fight for their jobs.

If Wade and Garrett aren't fired by tommorrow (yeah right) then there is no hope for this organization until JJ gets his finger out of the butt of this franchise.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Yes the D got 3turnovers. but they have not been able to stop the run or the pass.we are getting run over. they have 2 men on ratliff. where is Igor and Bowen.