Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
rcaldw;3646512 said:
Honestly, I really don't care if my opinion is tiresome for you. 2nd, if you want to excuse Tony COMPLETELY, when he has had turnovers and missed throws during this bad streak, then you just see things differently than I do.

Who the hell is excusing Tony completely?

Did I now just say Tony is the least of the problems?

You see the defense crapping on itself, the offense not doing jack squat with Kitna, not with Romo either because its so poorly coached, and you're talking about Romo?

That's all you've been talking about.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Hailmary;3646569 said:
Season's over.

Might as well get in a new coach and let him get a head start for the 2011 season.

Also, might as well put in McGee to see what we have in this kid.

Now we're talking!!

rcaldw

Reaction score
khiladi;3646557 said:
Without Romo, Garrett is going to look absolutely horrible...

With Kitna in this offense, ANY coordinator is going to look awful. How you go into a season you THINK may represent Super Bowl aspirations and carry Kitna as your backup I have no idea.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3646566 said:
I feel terrible Romo. That's awful. He's a true competitor.

Sadly, Jerry now has an excuse to retain Wade. Don't be surprised if he returns as coach next year.

Remember all those jokes we make about the Cowboys not winning at a high level again until Jerry is too old to continue as GM? I guess they weren't jokes.

What's Jerry's excuse for refusing to replace this oline?

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Hailmary;3646569 said:
Season's over.

Might as well get in a new coach and let him get a head start for the 2011 season.

talking about adding injury to insult:( :( :(

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
LOL, kicker with a busted ankle just nailed a 53 yarder on us. ***. Thanks Jerry for crapping all over my loyalty and dedication to this team with this subpar farce of a team.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
lol that was actually kinda funny on eli's part.

khiladi

Reaction score
This isn't about drafting OL... This is about philosophy... Our coaching staff can't see that the lineman we have are not suited to what we are trying to do... If they can't see that, they are incompetent and Anthony Munoz can't help them...

Eskimo

Reaction score
The obvious benefit is that we win no more than one more win this season and should have the first or second pick. Any great college players out there?

wileedog

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3646558 said:
The average adult takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months to completely recover from a broken collarbone, and they arent playing a contact sport. Collarbones are fragile and easily break again, thus it has to be 100% healed before you can resume activity. The average down time in the NFL for that injury is 10 weeks.

And more importantly, 8 weeks from now there will be no reason whatsoever to rush him back.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score

Sadly, Jerry now has an excuse to retain Wade. Don't be surprised if he returns as coach next year.

Remember all those jokes we make about the Cowboys not winning at a high level again until Jerry is too old to continue as GM? I guess they weren't jokes.

I think it's a great excuse to can his rear end. The season is over. We have NO shot. Why not get a jump on next year and get the new guy in here? Let him see who is going to play and who is going to lie down. Let these guys fight for their jobs.

RamziD

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;3646514 said:
Romo will probably be out 4-6 weeks..but it doesn't really matter. Our seaosn is over when we lose tonight.

He's gone for the season.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Hailmary;3646569 said:
Season's over.

Too late for a coaching change. It would be worse to change mid-season. We need Kitna to get praticing with the 1st team and you never know, he may pan out.

jgboys1

Reaction score

Jerry can't do that. Can he?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DIAF;3646574 said:
Don't be a ******.

A ****** is someone who dogs Romo all the time ...... a ****** is someone who cannot see how good he is .....

Thats you.