Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

bracey

Reaction score
rockj7;4347462 said:
My son just started crying asking me why aren't the Cowboys trying fellas what do I tell him because I dont know what to say.

Wish I had an answer.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
cds99;4347474 said:
As much as i liked the pick of tyron smith, i thought jerry jones and company was so ignorant for not taking a guy like patrick peterson when they where that close to being able to get a guy of that caliber.
Yeah, would love to have seen the Oline without him.

:lmao2:

utrunner07

Reaction score
rockj7;4347462 said:
My son just started crying asking me why aren't the Cowboys trying fellas what do I tell him because I dont know what to say.

Jerry is bad, got to start them early.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Two nice plays back to back. Let's see if we can do anything with it.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Romo is going to have to throw our way out of this. Running isn't going to work tonight.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Embrace a loss folks. Worst thing that could happen is for this team to make the playoffs and Jerra us that as an excuse that his any team is any good. He needs to go into the offseason embarrassed and ticked off and ready to make wholesale changes

slomoxn

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4347457 said:
I wish we could atleast get in field goal rang. I wish we had the GB play caller/ offensive coordinator. it seems we run dumb routes when we know the giants are blitzing. We run routes that will take time to run instead of a quick slant or something.
I said this is a thread a few days ago, this team has no slant play at all. Garrett played with Irvin who was great at turning a five yard slant into a thirty yard play so why doesn't he allow Bryant to do it. That could be route number 4 for him. LOL

BlueStar22

Reaction score
rockj7;4347462 said:

tell him sometimes you're just not good enough.

rangers71

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4347447 said:
:laugh2:

Well, he is facing double teams.

Bull**** excuse. I guarantee damn tee you Jared Allen got double teamed today but he got 3.5 sacks.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Klol! I love the people watching this pathetic o-line who are still attempting to blame it on romo! Wow some of you are just flat football ignorant.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
KevinU;4347418 said:
Tony needs to be pulled. He cant throw.

The defense sucks.

Have missed opportunities for turn overs as well.

He hasn't shown he can't throw and needs to be benched

He's hardly had time in the pocket to do much of anything.

If this o-line can step up hell pick me apart

rcaldw

Reaction score
We started fast and finished terrible last time we played them. The reverse tonight, and we win the NFC East.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
rcaldw;4347468 said:
I'll call it right now... we will win this game tonight. 7:18 2nd Quarter... we are down 14-0.

If you are right Hoofbite will kiss your butt in the broad moonlight and give you ten minutes to draw a crowd!