Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Eddie

Reaction score
Dash28;4347466 said:
This is what we will continue to see as long as Jerry is in charge.

He's the greatest owner in the NFL.

He does whatever it takes to win.

It's his team so he can do whatever he wants.

At least we're not the Bengals ... hold it, Bengals made the playoffs. We're not even the Bengals.

Frozen700

Reaction score
rockj7;4347462 said:
My son just started crying asking me why aren't the Cowboys trying fellas what do I tell him because I dont know what to say.

Id maybe cry with him

bracey

Reaction score
Teague31;4347494 said:
Embrace a loss folks. Worst thing that could happen is for this team to make the playoffs and Jerra us that as an excuse that his any team is any good. He needs to go into the offseason embarrassed and ticked off and ready to make wholesale changes

It doesn't make any difference. Jerry will do whatever he wants regardless.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Teague31;4347494 said:
Embrace a loss folks. Worst thing that could happen is for this team to make the playoffs and Jerra us that as an excuse that his any team is any good. He needs to go into the offseason embarrassed and ticked off and ready to make wholesale changes

Jerry ain't stupid. He knows this team isn't good.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Thing is, we all know, even if the offense gets a score here, the D is going to turn around and give it right back.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Teague31;4347494 said:
He won't.

NickZepp

Reaction score
StylisticS;4347458 said:
Well quit than. Because we need oline help in the worse way.

I disagree we need a center, but the rest of your offense ain't that bad, it's just young. We need defensive help much more than offensive help.

Deep_South

Reaction score
jobberone;4347492 said:
So Jason can change his game plan. You guys give up too easily. What a bunch of wussies.

Come on now, there has been nothing to cheer about until the missed field goal, and the Giants did that to themselves.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4347493 said:
Romo is going to have to throw our way out of this. Running isn't going to work tonight.

Could be. But then, for better or worse, there's still a lot of football left.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ANTHONYSCOTT;4347482 said:
Yeah its over. Thats two fumbles that have gone to Dallas players and they still dont get them. Its not their night at all. We need a new secondary. The only one I would keep is Jenkins. We need pass rushers. We are getting no pressure on Eli at all! The O line sucks and coaching, it is what it is! We dont deserve to be on this field tonight with these guys. That being said its only
14 - 0.

The cowboys want it...

They just dont know it yet...

Maybe before game is over

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4347504 said:
If you are right Hoofbite will kiss your butt in the broad moonlight and give you ten minutes to draw a crowd!

I will give him my paycheck for the next 10 years

BlueStar22

Reaction score
when's the last time we've seen a screen play thaqt didn't go to Martellus Bennett?

newlander

Reaction score
rcaldw;4347468 said:
I'll call it right now... we will win this game tonight. 7:18 2nd Quarter... we are down 14-0.

...........PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE..........MY GOD

RS12

Reaction score
Teague31;4347494 said:

Huh? Happened multiple times the last decade and a half. Cant teach an old dog new tricks.