Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
SWG9;4347998 said:
Give credit to the Giants. They keep drafing (and hitting) on pass rushers year after year. They keep coming at us in waves without selling out with blitzes.

We have DeMarcus Ware and no one else.

Yup....without pass rushers you have no defense in the modern NFL.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
davey999;4347705 said:
I sincerely hope that unless BIG changes are made that ticket sales plummet. It's the only thing that may change things.

Just really frustrated right now.

And with the 14th pick in the NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This ownership, coaching staff and most of the players should be too ashamed to come out for the second half. Just completely disgusting.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jason54858;4347956 said:
There are a lot of players out there right now stealing Mr. Jones' money.

The players aren't stealing Jerry's money. His scouts, his coaches and his son is.;)

Deep_South

Reaction score
I'll bet Bailey wonders why all of his field goal attempts are from 50+ yards.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
The Natural;4347991 said:
If you can get the right combination of talent and draft picks then it's not a bad idea. Ware's a great player, a future HOF, but he's a front runner. In a big game, playoff atmosphere, and you're leaning on someone on the defense to make a play, you just cant count on him.

Lost the balls to keep that sig around or what?

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Oh God, Newman & Spencer is rubbing off on Bailey. We may need to amputate immediatly.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Well that was one of the worst halves in recent memory. Give Manning all day back there and this is what happens

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4348000 said:
Ever notice how even good players start to regress after being in the Cowboys organization?

Why yes I have. Watch Spencer go to Pittsburgh and ring up 10 sacks a year.

Eddie

Reaction score
After we got smacked in 2009 by the Vikings, we thought we were a bit away from a serious playoff run, and came back with the same group of players.

We finished 2010 with a 6-10 record. But for some reason, Jerry Jones thought it was a fluke due to Coach Cupcake, and came back with the same group of players.

We're going to finish 2011 with a 8-8 record, and Jerry Jones will think we're almost there, and come back with the same group of players.

brucekr

Reaction score
Just in disbelief at this franchise. The rich kids in the suite, the coaches, and the players. Every phase of this football game we are getting DOMINATED by an 8-7 football team.

SWG9

Reaction score
I have a novel idea that I'd like to run by you guys. Instead of creating and fostering a culture where coaches are constantly denigrated and humiliated in public by the owner (thus giving players a sense of superiority), why don't we try giving coaches the power in the relationship?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Well that's all I need to see.

Watching with family but gonna head home.

45 minute drive ahead of me, at least I can spare havin to see the whipping and listen to the radio.

This team is gonna quit.

They took last week off, now they will quit because its too big of a deficit.

Processing.........