Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
A reoccuring theme for this team for a long time now.

Dumb owner/gm

Leads to dumb coaches and dumb coaching

Leads to dumb players

Pretty much the same crap we were seeing 5 or 6 years ago still plagues this team. Such a shame that this era will likely be remembered for the wasting ofr romo, witten, and wares careers cause to man others on this team are sorely average and or seriously stupid.

I'm hopeful that garrett gets it together and turns us around going forward but I won't hold my breath on it.

bula

Reaction score
In 35 year of following every Cowboys game, and I mean EVERY ONE .. im gonna do something I never thought id do.

Im turning off this game. Im turning off the season early.

Thats how embarrassed I am to be a Dallas Native tonight. I cant believe that this team represents my home.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
This teams needs a massive enema

I ****ing hate Newman.

I don't care if the Cowboys NEVER win another game in their history without him...I NEVER want to see him play another game as a Cowboy.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Trajan;4347959 said:
Cupcake Schedule.
Well, at least we should get an easier schedule next year than we would have had we finished 1st. Plus we get the 14th pick so we should be able to haul in some quality players in the draft. Would like G DeCastro Round 1.

wileedog

Reaction score
Eddie;4348032 said:
After we got smacked in 2009 by the Vikings, we thought we were a bit away from a serious playoff run, and came back with the same group of players.

We finished 2010 with a 6-10 record. But for some reason, Jerry Jones thought it was a fluke due to Coach Cupcake, and came back with the same group of players.

We're going to finish 2011 with a 8-8 record, and Jerry Jones will think we're almost there, and come back with the same group of players.

Nail. Head. Etc.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
What's sad is that this performance is much easier to take nowadays. You just knew we were not going to come out and make plays.

Remember Newman's drop of the Eli pick six in the first game. We just don't make plays.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
bula;4348039 said:
In 35 year of following every Cowboys game, and I mean EVERY ONE .. im gonna do something I never thought id do.

Im turning off this game. Im turning off the season early.

Thats how embarrassed I am to be a Dallas Native tonight. I cant believe that this team represents my home.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.
I don't blame you.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
SWG9;4347998 said:
Give credit to the Giants. They keep drafing (and hitting) on pass rushers year after year. They keep coming at us in waves without selling out with blitzes.

We have DeMarcus Ware and no one else.

And what exactly is Ware doing? Can we all stop this glorification
of (at best) a good defender with NO HEART?

:cool:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the two games against the Giants, Dallas has been outscored 36-0 since the Cowboys led 34-22 with 5:41 left in the first game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Pats were mentally tough to come back from 21-0, this team couldn't even come back from 3 points down being so dumb and mentally weak

fweegy

Reaction score
RS12;4348026 said:
Why yes I have. Watch Spencer go to Pittsburgh and ring up 10 sacks a year.

Yep..in 2-3 years Lee will be James, Jenkins will be Newman, Smith will be Free.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Fail in every area imaginable.

It's hard to imagine they could be any less prepared.

What do the 6 NFC playoff teams have in common? GMs who aren't the owner. Most of them with extensive experience in player personnel before becoming GMs.

sillycon

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4347897 said:
This Line almost gave up a sack when they weren't even blitzing. :lmao2:

I've seen this line allow pressure from 3 people rushing..... I would've love to see us beat the big mouth Giants at least but I knew this team wasn't going far anyway.... :(