Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we will be better next year. It just takes a while to change players after they had cupcake wade baby them. Just like when wade took over the team. We was still physical because they still had some parcells in them. Then each year we just got softer. Now we are losing some softness and etc. Garrett will put us on the right track i just wish he would hire a OC and stop being like jerry (hand in too many cookie jars). Just be the head coach and focus on the team.

Novacek84

Reaction score
The answer is to hire a qualified professional GM along the lines of a Bill Polian type to run this team. Too bad it'll never happen as long as Jerry is alive.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4348014 said:
This ownership, coaching staff and most of the players should be too ashamed to come out for the second half. Just completely disgusting.

Oh, I'm quite certain that there's a reason the Cowboys are just one or two players from being dominant teams, and we're about to have seven consecutive months of hear all about it.

Goodness knows, we've heard this meme for the past two years.

Meanwhile, the Packers are beating playoff teams with their backup quarterback.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
This is a different team without Murray, and hasn't been the same since he went down. Felix is no better than a 3rd down back. Let's hope he is healthy next year or we find a gem in the draft.

And let's not give up hope on this one just yet. A big stop on the first series is critical.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
This ownership, coaching staff and most of the players should be too ashamed to come out for the second half. Just completely disgusting.

In all seriousness, this core has had MANY, MANY games which should have embarrassed them, yet here we are again.

They're absolute gutless, heartless losers.

Hate to be cruel, but they just don't get it.

The Natural

Reaction score
They should be laughing, in a game for the division title this team is getting their culo blasted in front of a national audience

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4348064 said:
Oh, I'm quite certain that there's a reason the Cowboys are just one or two players from being dominant teams, and we're about to have seven consecutive months of hear all about it.

Goodness know, we've heard this meme for the past two years.

Meanwhile, the Packers are beating playoff teams with their backup quarterback.

No they are competent GM away.

Deep_South

Reaction score
On the plus side, the Giants are perfectly capable of blowing this big lead.

Big D

Reaction score
TheSkaven;4348065 said:
This is a different team without Murray, and hasn't been the same since he went down. Felix is no better than a 3rd down back. Let's hope he is healthy next year or we find a gem in the draft.

And let's not give up hope on this one just yet. A big stop on the first series is critical.

lets go!

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4348041 said:
Well, is anyone really surprised?

Let's see if there's any second half hope.

110% Fully expected fully accepted and delivered riiiiiiiight on time.

Not mad at all about this loss. My BP hasn't went up a single point, my facial expression is the same as it was when the kids were opening up their presents. I'm happy as a little lark. Not letting these quitters get me down.

If they can laugh off things like this, I sure as hell am allowed to be indifferent to it.

These players make enough money to set themselves up for life. Investments, Sponsorships, living modestly and post-career TV opportunities are all over the place. Nothing to be upset about as a player on the Cowboys. Go home and live up your new years and get ready for a long undeserved vacation.

Reaction score
Everyday I come here to laugh at the blind, clueless, and hopeless homers that infect this place.

What do you think of your hero Jerry Jones now?

Great *** team he's put together huh?

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4348066 said:
In all seriousness, this core has had MANY, MANY games which should have embarrassed them, yet here we are again.

They're absolute gutless, heartless losers.

Hate to be cruel, but they just don't get it.

You are telling truth gutless losers run by the biggest idiot in all of football.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;4348014 said:
Well said.

30yrheel

Reaction score
TheSkaven;4348065 said:

whole lot more than that

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
The good news is this will be the last we have seen of Newman.