Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

utrunner07

Reaction score
RS12;4348128 said:
We all know Jerry has to go. Since that aint happenin what is the logical move? Remember never look in the mirror.

No, I agree. But imo, its the players, not the coaches to be blamed here.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
People who keep taking about Fisher...or any new HC make me laugh..

It's like bringing a vet to teach sheep to eat meat...

can't you get it?????
IT'S THE PLAYERS...
IT'S THE PLAYERS
IT'S THE PLAYERS

Darren Woodson keeps yelling they are average and no one listens

:cool:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4348126 said:
I'd say that I would hope we made some adjustments at halftime but i think they need a total overhaul.

Jerry doesn't know football. He thinks he does but he doesn't. He know money. That's it. He needs to step down as GM. That won't happen.

In the interim, we need a coach with a set of nads that is willing to get in these players face.

I don't care what anyone else says, the whole dang staff need to go.

Cowboys on 3 and Make it LOUD!

mmohican29

Reaction score
Must good for any and all 4th and 6 or less past midfield until lead closes to 14 or less

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4348126 said:
I'd say that I would hope we made some adjustments at halftime but i think they need a total overhaul.

Jerry doesn't know football. He thinks he does but he doesn't. He know money. That's it. He needs to step down as GM. That won't happen.

In the interim, we need a coach with a set of nads that is willing to get in these players face.

I don't care what anyone else says, the whole dang staff need to go.

I would like to see Garrett just pull players who are not giving it there all. Like I said before; This game is a job interview for every player on the team. We don't need to waste time with those who don't want to earn their money.

And as much as it pains me to say- maybe Jerry should consider sharing power as GM, or pass the reigns all together. What he has tried, is not working. With the CAP and the way the rules and player attitudes have changed since the glory days, it just isn't working.

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4348138 said:
I have to take a moment to poke fun at myself.

As a Cowboys fan, I can't help but hold out hope that this team "turns it on" and mounts an amazing comeback in the second half.

Then, as a rational human being, I have to laugh at myself. The core players on this team are in their 30s, and have never shown any indication that they're capable of rallying in such a way.

I'm hopeless!

Let me help you out. Down by 3 scores and the Giants get the ball first. Giants know they have to pass every play and Dallas has a sive O Line. See if you can guess where this is headed.

NickZepp

Reaction score
RS12;4348128 said:
We all know Jerry has to go. Since that aint happenin what is the logical move? Remember never look in the mirror.

Changing the HC will never do much. Looking back at it now we never should have fired Chan Gailey way back when. Making the playoffs without a defense isn't easy. That's basically what Jerry is trying to do right now. When Dallas was being built in 1990 it was on defense first. The offense took a couple years to really come around and was never really as good as the offense was. Right now we are trying to build on great offense, most of the time that won't work.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
30yrheel;4348139 said:
enjoy it, i refuse to watch a complete rout.

I love to watch football, win or lose...I get something out of it.

;)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
5Stars;4348117 said:
There is going to be a 2nd half guys/gals.

Let's see what the Cowboys will do. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

:star:

It's over buddy.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
mldardy;4348150 said:
SO sick of this. We don't need a coach to get in players faces. That stuff is so overrated. How many of the best coaches right now do this.

How many teams are as undisciplined as the Cowboys?

And no, it's not overrated. Some times a team needs it and this team is in desperate need of it.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Wow, Brad & Babe just said 'Boys have never won when down by 21 at the half. 0-27.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I remember before the season a lot of you refused to believe that we had to rebuild or were rebuilding. lol