Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

wileedog

Reaction score
dariet22;4348105 said:
I can deal with losing to a better team. But to lay an egg like this? In a game that decides the division champion? This is shameful.

I was hoping Garrett would change the loser culture that has been around this team for years now. Sigh.

Garrett is more of the same and all of this "change the culture" crap is, as we are pathetically witnessing, bulloney.

Many of us wanted the entire staff blown up. Instead we got a change of the curtains.

SWG9

Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry Jones is so deluded that he actually thinks he's a great general manager and that it's everyone else who's wrong?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Let's see if this team has any heart. I know the answer, I'm just hoping they prove me wrong.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
5Stars;4348117 said:
There is going to be a 2nd half guys/gals.

Let's see what the Cowboys will do. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

:star:

I think I hear Queen Latifah singing loud and proud. She started in the first quarter and hasn't stopped.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
nake;4348110 said:
Does that include Free's contract? I would call it dead money even if he is still on the team, at least while he is playing left tackle.

FREE WILL BE MOVING TO RIGHT TACKLE, SMITH WILL BE THE LEFT TACKLE

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I have to take a moment to poke fun at myself.

As a Cowboys fan, I can't help but hold out hope that this team "turns it on" and mounts an amazing comeback in the second half.

Then, as a rational human being, I have to laugh at myself. The core players on this team are in their 30s, and have never shown any indication that they're capable of rallying in such a way.

I'm hopeless!

30yrheel

Reaction score
5Stars;4348117 said:
There is going to be a 2nd half guys/gals.

Let's see what the Cowboys will do. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

:star:

enjoy it, i refuse to watch a complete rout.

SWG9

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4348126 said:
I'd say that I would hope we made some adjustments at halftime but i think they need a total overhaul.

Jerry doesn't know football. He thinks he does but he doesn't. He know money. That's it. He needs to step down as GM. That won't happen.

In the interim, we need a coach with a set of nads that is willing to get in these players face.

I don't care what anyone else says, the whole dang staff need to go.

How can a coach do this with owner/GM who clearly values players more than coaches?

Mash

Reaction score
Zman5;4348090 said:
Somewhere Wade is LHAO.

Yeah.....he got a bad rap here....sure he wasn't a great HC but imagine if he pulled a choke job like we have this season....?.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I've pretty much lost passion over this team so I don't really care, this isn't surprising. As long as Jerry is in charge then this team won't accomplish anything, it's as simple as that. We could go over a checklist of things that need to be fixed but it's not like it's gonna happen. He'll sign some JAGs to contract extensions and continue to build this team the wrong way *Shrugs*

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hey Defense, here you go. Grab a pair and get it done.

hi-bounce-sport-balls.jpg

utrunner07

Reaction score
Ill tell you one thing if Keith Brooking is back next year I will not be watching.

Eddie

Reaction score
vicjagger;4348136 said:
Do you think Jerry will give an inspiring half-time speech?

Jerry the GM would have been fired 15 years ago, and NEVER allowed near another NFL team.

wileedog

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4348135 said:
FREE WILL BE MOVING TO RIGHT TACKLE, SMITH WILL BE THE LEFT TACKLE

AND THEN HE CAN SUCK FROM THE RIGHT SIDE

mldardy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4348126 said:
I'd say that I would hope we made some adjustments at halftime but i think they need a total overhaul.

Jerry doesn't know football. He thinks he does but he doesn't. He know money. That's it. He needs to step down as GM. That won't happen.

In the interim, we need a coach with a set of nads that is willing to get in these players face.

I don't care what anyone else says, the whole dang staff need to go.
SO sick of this. We don't need a coach to get in players faces. That stuff is so overrated. How many of the best coaches right now do this. What helps a coach more than anything is to have good players, the right players, the right chemistry.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
vicjagger;4348136 said:
Do you think Jerry will give an inspiring half-time speech?

This is the speech I would give...

"You all SUCK! Now go prove me wrong!"

TX_Yid

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348147 said:
Ill tell you one thing if Keith Brooking is back next year I will not be watching.

Ditto Bradie James, Terence Newman, etc. etc.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ManicDepressiveMan;4348078 said:
Everyday I come here to laugh at the blind, clueless, and hopeless homers that infect this place.

What do you think of your hero Jerry Jones now?

Great *** team he's put together huh?

Yeah its so much better to be miserable all the time instead. I mean I know I'm having a much better time tonight being miserable rather than hopeful. Ill be glad the day that people like you just quit coming around at all.