Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Deep_South

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4348084 said:
NEXT YEAR!!! LOL THIS TEAM HAS 25 MILLION TIED UP IN DEAD MONEY AND NEED TO CUT ATLEAST TEN MORE PLAYERS, THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE A SHELL OF A TEAM...REBUILDING WILL BE THE WORD

Does that include Free's contract? I would call it dead money even if he is still on the team, at least while he is playing left tackle.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
DallasEast;4348053 said:
In the two games against the Giants, Dallas has been outscored 36-0 since the Cowboys led 34-22 with 5:41 left in the first game.

That's nice.

Maybe the Giants will implode. Nah, we have the market cornered this season. Wow.

At least the pain is almost done for this season. We can start agin in the spring- and that 14 overall pick in the draft.

utrunner07

Reaction score
RS12;4348094 said:
OK, how many people think Jerry calls Fisher this week? I do, dont matter he said, or says right after this debacle is over.

Do you really think this has anything to do with the HC? Have you learned nothing from the past 15 years?

RS12

Reaction score
dboy214;4348092 said:
open your eyes you loser and watch what you fed us.

2012-January-1-21-53-24.jpg

Prolly calling ahead to the Lear Jet, have em stock up on booze for the return flight.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is going to be a 2nd half guys/gals.

Let's see what the Cowboys will do. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

:star:

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
RS12;4348094 said:
OK, how many people think Jerry calls Fisher this week? I do, dont matter he said, or says right after this debacle is over.

Is he calling Fisher to replace himself? If he isn't nothing is going to change, he is the ****ing problem.

NickZepp

Reaction score
MetalHead;4348087 said:
If Garrett survives this,then I can show up to work drunk every day and expect to retain my job.

He has been a monumental failure.Basic football knowledge,situational football is not his gig.He has failed at common sense football.

Garrett isn't the problem. We still lack talent. Especially on defense. I think the offense was never at full strength this year also. But as long as we keep these players on defense it'll be tough to win playoff games because defense wins in playoffs not offense

We get another coach nothing changes that because the players will be the same and we'll keep the 3-4 type defense.

Eddie

Reaction score
jordan20;4348089 said:
Winner! That's why we have 1 playoff win since 1996! Freaking 1996!!!

... and the apologists claim that the past has nothing to do with the future.

Unreal.

Ostriches with their heads stuck in the sand.

The problem starts up top ... and it's been that way for 16 years.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
yimyammer;4348088 said:
Geez man, how many more do we have to endure, I'm sick of to death of every team talking ****, kicking dirt in their faces and then watching them collectively take it over and over

Perfectly said. I wish you were playing tonight, I would cheer like hell for you!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'd say that I would hope we made some adjustments at halftime but i think they need a total overhaul.

Jerry doesn't know football. He thinks he does but he doesn't. He know money. That's it. He needs to step down as GM. That won't happen.

In the interim, we need a coach with a set of nads that is willing to get in these players face.

I don't care what anyone else says, the whole dang staff need to go.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
dariet22;4348105 said:
I can deal with losing to a better team. But to lay an egg like this? In a game that decides the division champion? This is shameful.

I was hoping Garrett would change the loser culture that has been around this team for years now. Sigh.

Yep. You and so many more. Pain is lessened when it is shared.

Not really.

RS12

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348113 said:
Do you really think this has anything to do with the HC? Have you learned nothing from the past 15 years?

We all know Jerry has to go. Since that aint happenin what is the logical move? Remember never look in the mirror.

Deep_South

Reaction score
dboy214;4348114 said:

They tried to give us the ball twice in the first half but we refused to accept it. Maybe in the second half when they give us the ball we'll just go ahead and take it.