Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

davey999

Reaction score
lcharles;4348219 said:
I got pummeled this year because I called out this sorry bunch.

:laugh2:

Me too at the start of the year for saying we would go 7-9 or 8-8.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
loublue22;4348230 said:
what the **** was Harris doing?

Was he trying to dive in a pile for the ball on a punt?

It's actually a smart play. Once the receiving team touches it, you can grab it and do whatever the heck you want with it and there's no downside.

fweegy

Reaction score
lcharles;4348219 said:
I got pummeled this year because I called out this sorry bunch.

:laugh2:

The happy fans here are on par with the OWS gang.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4348232 said:
BTW, at what point do some of you give Eli a little bit of credit. Sure, he's not Peyton, but he's as good as Romo...with a Ring.

He deserves some, but we make Grossman, Garrard, Vick, V Young, etc. look like Joe Montana.

thestarwillreturn

Reaction score
I do not think Jason G is the right fit for THIS team, they are not ready to play and to Emmit's point they show no mental toughness. This starts with the HC.

Rob Ryan's D is not a fit with the talent. Too much focus on scheme and neglecting fundamentals... tackle well, win situations, play with emotion.

I believe JJ will recognize this and make changes accordingly.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I'm sure it has been said in the many pages on this post, but Free is almost as rotten as Newman (who has been RAPED this game...as in others). This performance has been absolutely PATHETIC.

SWG9

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4348232 said:
BTW, at what point do some of you give Eli a little bit of credit. Sure, he's not Peyton, but he's as good as Romo...with a Ring.

I give him credit, although I still think Romo is better.

The Natural

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348229 said:
Somebody please tell me who the number 5x sometihng was and what the hell he was doing down there near the ball with it bouncing around!!!

That was your boy Sean Lee :rolleyes:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
loublue22;4348230 said:

Once the Giants touched the ball nothing bad can happen.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Looks like we owe wade an apology, this defense and team has no heart and just stinks

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
5Stars;4348180 said:
Why...?

They could come back...

;)

Could, but they won't . These bums are heartless, the defense still doesn't seem like they know where to lineup half the time. This is the same story we have seen for years. Change may be coming, but it hasn't come yet.

jimmy40

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348229 said:
Somebody please tell me who the number 5x sometihng was and what the hell he was doing down there near the ball with it bouncing around!!!
the Giants already touched it, doesn't matter what he does

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I think we have some key pieces we can build around:

Romo
Smith
Murray
Lee
Ware
Bryant
Miles
Jenkins
Ratliff
Jones

However what we need is a real coaching staff that knows what it's doing and a GM that stops cutting corners and builds this team the right way.

No more expensive bottles of wine and living beyond our means, Jerry needs to buckle down and focus on the meat and potatoes. We need pass rushers that can get to the QB, guys that can block for Romo upfront, and DBs that can cover.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I often wonder if anyone on this roster but Dez has any passion for this game? Is there anyone on this roster that actually loves playing football?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
loublue22;4348230 said:

After the defense touches it the return team can touch it without it being a fumble.

loublue22

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4348245 said:
It's actually a smart play. Once the receiving team touches it, you can grab it and do whatever the heck you want with it and there's no downside.

we are the receiving team

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4348232 said:

I know that Eli can be good, this is why I was concerned about not getting pressure on him the first time. He'll have our Secondary for Lunch and then some if we don't get pressure

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Too many players that we think should produce but just never do.

Felix Jones.. potential but never does anything. Dez Bryant, the occasional flash of amazing to get us excited but prolonged periods of doing absolutely nothing.

Other teams have players who just produce, we should admit that we have the exact opposite