Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

BGKAHUNA88

Reaction score
while we throw names out like fisher etc...

remember 1 thing. why would anyone worth a damn who already has coached and achieved success in the nfl want to subject themselves to the constant meddling from JJ.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4348220 said:
Wow. He runs right by our blitz. :laugh2:

not surprised. There are a lot of blind homers at the Zone nowadays. It wasn't always the case.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Judas;4348228 said:
I don't care that we're at the 5, we must score a TD this drive, right now.

This drive pretty much sets the tone for the second half of the game- and the 2011 season. This game is what we will remember- and what we will judge the success or failure of Garrett's full first season as HC.

Can't hide from the truth, you are what your record says you are.

The Natural

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;4348260 said:
I often wonder if anyone on this roster but Dez has any passion for this game? Is there anyone on this roster that actually loves playing football?

Let me think about that one

Eddie

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;4348260 said:
I often wonder if anyone on this roster but Dez has any passion for this game? Is there anyone on this roster that actually loves playing football?

Give Dez a break. He was out celebrating the New Year until 2am. He's tired.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;4348260 said:

What good is passion if you are too stupid and lazy to learn your routes and you can't get open? Passion and athletic ability get you so far, but only so far

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I said at the beginning of the season, Dallas would be lucky to finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs.....and isn't this the first time in history of the NFC east that a team is going to win the division with less than ten wins

RS12

Reaction score
Vertigo_17;4348256 said:
Looks like we owe wade an apology, this defense and team has no heart and just stinks

Nothing says sorry like donuts.