Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Come on guys, we played an awesome first half!

Nothing to worry about.

slomoxn

Reaction score
I'm sorry people, but everyone we have seen this before. The confidence of the fan base that these teams are going to rollover and the Cowboys are going to march on thru. Please, please, **** it makes Cowboys fans look like idiots. The game isn't over but a playoff team steps on the neck of a hurting Commanders team. You watch the Giants tonight, Philly will lose bad to them, why, because they are a playoff team.
This is disgusting, how can they even be in the game and I don't care about a divisional game and rivals. This game should have been over a long time ago. Pitiful, playoff teams know how to win in these kind of situations.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
The skins have all the confidence in the world now, Grossman is very streaky and can play like a really good QB when he has confidence.

This offense has been out of sync, but i think we can pull this one out. It will be very close though.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate the insitance of not having a decent returner. Heck put Lissemore back there, he has to be better than AOA.

Why not bring in Higgins, he's a better WR than AOA, and is a pretty good reutrner.

Having AOA back there is plain old stubborness, and nothing else. They should be trying to improve this team, not settling for below average.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
RedRobin;4255663 said:
we are gonna turn things around!!! we are gonna WIN!!!!

I think we'll win as well.....just be tougher than most thought it would be....but then again, they always play us tough for the most part.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's just halftime guys.

If we catch an L and basically end our season than unleash the hounds but right now it's early.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4255665 said:
Pathetic by you. Conceding the game at halftime. And you call yourself a fan? Your no better than some of the Deadskins fans.

The truth hurts sometimes. Sticking by my 8-8/9-7 prediction *shrugs*

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Offense deserves all the blame so far...defense gave them every chance to put this game away early and they looked like they had not practiced all week.

Same old Cowboys.:banghead:

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Very sloppy performance

So be it as soon as all of the media starts patting us on the back we wet the bed

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I mean when this offense is on its scary. Then they revert to looking like ****. Its not so much of terrific defense its that these guys are out of sync. Balls overthrown. Guys lining up in the wrong spots. Offensive linemen losing focus with false starts. Its just an implosion.

mldardy

Reaction score
Garrett needs to stop looking for the deep pass on every pass play and get the ball to the RB's, Witten, etc. They know we are trying to go deep or down the field with Landry out.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I'm more upset about the offense not appearing prepared. There's just too many times that they either let the play clock run down too much, or they just don't look like they're lining up correctly or don't know the right play.

This seems to happen on offense a lot, but also on defense as well in two minute type situations.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
If they lose to this trash Commanders team then.......I dont know. What do ya do? 5-5 aint good anyway you look at it. How can you expect a team to go to the playoffs and make a run when they are losing to trash like this. :(

Gaede

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;4255648 said:
i've seen this episode numerous times....and i am sick of it....:bang2:

Exactly. People can gloss over a pathetic effort or just chalk it up to 'it's a rivalry game' if they wanna.

But the reality is, this team needs to win games and win them convincingly to get a shot at the playoffs. Entering a cupcake part of the schedule against teams that have basically no reason to play, the team NEEDS to gain momentum and play GOOD. Not just slouch around and turn it on in the 4th quarter. The team needs to show they actually 1)know what they're doing 2) believe what they're doing 3) kill teams they should be able to 4) prove themselves

So far, the team has only proven that they can compete with the best of them (and come up short) and compete with the worst of them

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
gotta look long and hard at the management/coaching decision to not IR Mat McBriar. 10-0 and he can't kick the ball 20 yards, basically hands the Commanders a score, then he kick right down the middle to one of the better punt returners in the game to help set up another score. Did I mention he punted into the end zone for a net of 15 yards on the first drive? A-W-F-U-L.

Not giving an offense that can't get out of its own way a pass either. Romo way off today.

cfin5256

Reaction score
Definitely got some work ahead of us. Our run game is missing Fiametta. Our D is playing alright outside of two short field td's.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4255633 said:
What does Jerry have to do with this? Be quiet please.

He owns and manages the team.

Regarding your request, make me.