Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Kangaroo

Reaction score
This is why i had no faith they could win 3 or 4 in a row Bad Romo showed up today his throws are all over the place and add in some bad routes and Tony Holding onto the ball to long. They are going to focus on the run and make Tony throw knowing he is going to make a mistake and right now he is erratic

fifaguy

Reaction score
What's going on? Special teams sucking and we can't run? What else?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This is how the 'boys usually go about doing things though.

Everyone is on the bandwagon, people are slapping them on their backs and telling them how good they are.

The BAM they lay an egg, but this is a must win for us. We have to make adjustments.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
slomoxn;4255672 said:
I'm sorry people, but everyone we have seen this before. The confidence of the fan base that these teams are going to rollover and the Cowboys are going to march on thru. Please, please, **** it makes Cowboys fans look like idiots. The game isn't over but a playoff team steps on the neck of a hurting Commanders team. You watch the Giants tonight, Philly will lose bad to them, why, because they are a playoff team.
This is disgusting, how can they even be in the game and I don't care about a divisional game and rivals. This game should have been over a long time ago. Pitiful, playoff teams know how to win in these kind of situations.

Tell me one team that rolled the Commanders this year.

Mattb_25

Reaction score
I guess the record really does tell more about this team then what I think. It's just a mediocre team that plays good sometimes, and other times plays horrible. The players going brain dead like that isn't going to win them any playoff games even if they do somehow make it to the post season.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
We still have anpther half to play guys relax. Did you really expect a blowout win? This is cowboys Commanders football, this is how these games go regardless how good or bad the other team is.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Ender;4255703 said:
Massive overreactions after one half. Just silly...

Yeah, I normally want to hear from everyone, but I'm about to put people on ignore.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Why on earth is Felix not returning kicks? I am so tired of this offense looking lost and UNPREPARED on the road. Nice punt McBriar. This is typical Dallas garbage. Keep bad teams in it and make bad QBs look good. Why must Romo line everybody up?! This half may determine whether the playoffs are realistic or not

VThokie7

Reaction score
NickZepp;4255667 said:
And people complaining about Garrett that was all on our players there. They just went clueless the last 5 minutes or so. We came into the game well prepared and were the better team blowing them out the first 2 and a half quarters. Our players all around just went stupid. McBriar not being able to punt? Romo and his receivers not reading the same book? The safeties still sucking? That's not Garrett's fault.

Who is responsible for making sure the players are prepared? Who is responsible for calling plays that take too long to develop in the heat of a strong pass rush? The defensive letdown is not on him, but Garrett is not immune from criticism in these games that the team comes out flat. Wade got taken through the fire for the same issues.

loublue22

Reaction score
I had no confidence they could drive the field on us, but now I do. Momentum and confidence are a funny thing.

Trajan

Reaction score
This team is just further away from success than many think. If your GM is as bad as ours issues will continue to appear. Garrett has never rebuilt an entire organization, which is what we need now, which is why he isn't my choice.

My main concern is when Romo, Ware, Whitten go where will this team be ?

Gaede

Reaction score
Ender;4255703 said:
Massive overreactions after one half. Just silly...

Did you watch the half or just look at the score?

The team looks like they had a late Saturday night

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Gaede;4255687 said:
Exactly. People can gloss over a pathetic effort or just chalk it up to 'it's a rivalry game' if they wanna.

But the reality is, this team needs to win games and win them convincingly to get a shot at the playoffs. Entering a cupcake part of the schedule against teams that have basically no reason to play, the team NEEDS to gain momentum and play GOOD. Not just slouch around and turn it on in the 4th quarter. The team needs to show they actually 1)know what they're doing 2) believe what they're doing 3) kill teams they should be able to 4) prove themselves

So far, the team has only proven that they can compete with the best of them (and come up short) and compete with the worst of them

actually they just have to win...doesnt matter how

ologan

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4255693 said:
He owns and manages the team.

Regarding your request, make me.
Man,that's some pretty tough keyboard talk there,SC.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Miami destroying Buffalo. Sort of puts last week, and Thursday, in perspective.