Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

tyke1doe

Reaction score
nake;4255630 said:
We didn't play very good and are only down by 4. We've got this.

Wow! You mean we have a fan who isn't losing his mind, declaring Armageddon and dooming this franchise to a life of mediocrity because Dallas is behind by 4 to a division rival on the road?

Man, you don't belong here. Please turn to the happy-happy sunshine forever thread farther down this page. ;)

RedRobin

Yumm
Reaction score
remember the Deadskins got nothing to loose, they are playing spoiler for us... but we are going to win!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
When the opponent starts at your own 32 and 43 you are behind the eight ball.

Ren

Reaction score
jason54858;4255685 said:
If they lose to this trash Commanders team then.......I dont know. What do ya do? 5-5 aint good anyway you look at it. How can you expect a team to go to the playoffs and make a run when they are losing to trash like this. :(

There will be no playoffs if we lose today, and looking at how we're playing today it's a very real possibility. There's no excuse for a performance like this, this is pathetic

cml750

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4255684 said:
I'm more upset about the offense not appearing prepared. There's just too many times that they either let the play clock run down too much, or they just don't look like they're lining up correctly or don't know the right play.

This seems to happen on offense a lot, but also on defense as well in two minute type situations.

That is what happens when you have a coach pulling double duty. We need an offensive coordinator!!!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Jimz31;4255615 said:
Sorry, but unless you have been watching him run play after run play in previous weeks, you would see that HE is making the o-line look better than it really is.

You have to adapt. That's on coaching. I said earlier when he was ruled out that we were going to struggle running the ball....it doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out.
Sorry but... when you have the most dynamic young talent in the league you find a way to get him off... regardless of Fiametta or anyone else. Where are the the screens to Demarco in the flat with blockers to lead the way??? You adapt!

MegaMagick

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4255706 said:
We still have anpther half to play guys relax. Did you really expect a blowout win? This is cowboys Commanders football, this is how these games go regardless how good or bad the other team is.

Rex Grossman makes the Skins a different team, he gives them a chance to win football games. Of course he can be a turnover machine at times too, but so can Romo and a lot of other QBs.

If Beck was in it would be a different game right now.

Deep_South

Reaction score
We still have anpther half to play guys relax. Did you really expect a blowout win? This is cowboys Commanders football, this is how these games go regardless how good or bad the other team is.

Yeah, I'm always ready for what we are seeing here today. The Commanders are always sky high when they play the Boys at home. They aren't going to give it up, we have to take the game from them.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

What? Another level-headed poster? Say it aint so. Maybe I will stay. Maybe this game isn't already decided. :)

mldardy

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4255716 said:
Miami destroying Buffalo. Sort of puts last week, and Thursday, in perspective.
Yeah it means we blew out Buffalo last week and will beat Miami on Thursday.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
jason54858;4255651 said:
I cannot explain the way I feel right now. I am beyond angry:bang2:

LOL - Did you forget? It is Commander'S WEEK.

Records, mean nothing.

How these teams played last week, or the entire season, means nothing.

Who is favored, means nothing.

All that matters is between the lines for sixty minutes.

When the Cowboys went 1-15, the only game they won was against the Commanders who were, of course, heavily favored.

Gaede

Reaction score
I really hope someone kicks some *** in that locker room.

The guys seem like they're sleeping out there. I want to see someone make a play and get these guys charged up again.

Nav22

Reaction score
FOX guys *****ing because we "aren't running the ball". Murray and Felix combined for FIFTEEN carries in the 1st half.

Do these idiots even watch the games? Shoot, at least glance at a box score.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
... and I don't know what Strahan and Bradshaw talking about "run the ball", we've been trying and the Skins are stuffing our run. What more are we supposed to do. They should say the O-line needs to step up their game.