Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
At least Rob Ryan is the type of guy that will come out and say "Blame me, I messed up, I didn't get them ready." Other certain coaches will say "Well, we just played a great team. I saw a lot of positives tonight from our team and I think we made some strides in some aspects of football."

Deep_South

Reaction score
Wade Phillips could have ran through some of those holes the Eagles running backs had.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
There is nothing more Romo could have done this game. Every player on the team let us down except for Romo, Ware, and Robinson and I'm not so sure about the last one.

Rob Ryan takes massive blame for not trusting our corners and keeping the safeties deep even as we were getting gouged again and again.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I fully believe Dallas had every intention to run all game vs Philly. That was the gameplan. Doesn't helo that the defense didnt show up.

Ren

Reaction score
Givincer;4214410 said:
I'm not so sure I don't prefer losing in a blowout to losing in the last minutes of a game. Both suck, but one allows you to come to grips with the loss quicker, and not go over the "what if's" because there really are none.

What if this team didn't suck

rcaldw

Reaction score
Cowboysfan570;4214427 said:
There is nothing more Romo could have done this game. Every player on the team let us down except for Romo, Ware, and Robinson and I'm not so sure about the last one.

Rob Ryan takes massive blame for not trusting our corners and keeping the safeties deep even as we were getting gouged again and again.

I don't blame Romo for the loss, but if you don't think Romo missed some makeable throws in this game, you weren't watching.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Ren;4214404 said:
Well the Cowboys finally did it, been staying up for more years then i care to remember watching this team play and i never once turned a game off before it was over.

Football is one of my biggest passions in life but this team is making it almost impossible to enjoy football season

It's ironic. People will question your fandom, but ultimately, your behavior here--on a much grander scale--is the only thing that would possibly force Jerry to make the necessary change in the way he runs the organization. When people decide to stop attending games, only then will Jerry finally feel the pinch in his pocket book.