Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
rcaldw;4214442 said:
I don't blame Romo for the loss, but if you don't think Romo missed some makeable throws in this game, you weren't watching.

It's real hard to make those throws when you've got defenders in your face in less than a second most plays.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Man Romo's pocket presence is so bad. Even when the OLine is breaking down, there's still a chance you can make something of it by keeping the play alive but he just moves in weird directions and completely gets flustered.

Givincer

Reaction score
Ren;4214431 said:
What if this team didn't suck

Well there is one!

I think it'd be hard to not chalk up the second Eagles game as a loss already.

I think what amazed me most about this game is how we were unable to cover the middle of the field at all. I mean after seeing it for the third or fourth time, you might think it's time to do something to address it.

burntricersx

Reaction score
I love Dez and his balls to the wall mentality. He won't go down without a fight unless he's put in a strait jacket.

ologan

Reaction score
Ren;4214431 said:
What if this team didn't suck

We get it,Ren...We get it! Since you are so passionate about football,there have to be other teams you would be happier supporting.Have at it.

The Natural

Reaction score
Look at how Dez is fighting with the ball. And now ya'll see why we scream for him to touch the ball all game. The rest of the team folded like lawn chairs

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Those lolipop snaps suck. WTH, Romo has to wait on the ball all the time.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Truly a group of cowards, outside of the few warriors like Ware and Romo. Getting embarrassed by a mentality challenged 178 lbs QB.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4214452 said:
Man Romo's pocket presence is so bad. Even when the OLine is breaking down, there's still a chance you can make something of it by keeping the play alive but he just moves in weird directions and completely gets flustered.

It used to work for him in the olden days