Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4213057 said:
He's the defensive leader, and they failed to show up.

You think he'd be a bit irritated.

Ray Lewis would be livid on the side lines right now.

chuffly

Reaction score
I'm about at the point where I'm going to only be half-watching the game through the rest of the night. If this team isn't going to bring the effort, I've got things I need to get done.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
well we will be more prepared next time hopefully. Our offensive line is garbage. Holland got abused. why dont we keep more people in to block? other teams do it. It must be too easy for garrett to do that he doesnt do it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Impressive statement game by the Eagles :eek: Just gotta give them all the credit. The difference between a team that expects to make the playoffs and contend vs. a team that is just trying to learn on the fly and survive the season. Cowboys are a 7-9 to 9-7 at best team, the Eagles will make the playoffs. I had them at 8-8 anyway. At least this will slow down all the homers that were crowning them after beating the Rams. Gotta stay realistic, this team is a project all season long

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This offensive line is getting pounded. Not manhandled. Pounded. Come on guys. You're young, but this is the NFL. Man up.