Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Why are some of your surprised about this o-line? People tried to tell you during the week that last week was an abberation. Do you HONESTLY think that Holland made THAT big of a difference?

Please people! This is what you get when you get rid of all veterans on o-line but 1.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
I can't believe this half of football. I really thought we would come out strong and play big tonight

Why I don't know

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Silverstar;4213001 said:
When the pocket is collapsing around him never tries to get rid of the football....I've seen it time and again...that's not executing.

He lost the ball again but got lucky.

Throw the ball away Romo...for once!

But noooooooo...take the sack and then it's 2nd and 20...3rd and 20...or whatever....good luck making those conversions consistently.

Uh, if he's still in the pocket, he can't just throw it away. That would be called grounding.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4213066 said:
as I said before the season, this is a rebuilding year

Too much talent to be rebuilding, don't want that to be an excuse for Garrett.

He was much more competitive last year with much less talent, he has no excuses this year.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4213074 said:
He has two sacks ya know?

I hear ya (like I said I love Ware), but we're down by 24 points.

He looks like we're up by 24.

I'd like to see the leader of my defense chewing some arse, but I guess that's just me.

At some point, this defense needs a leader.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 17

:58

Romo draw Murray BREAKS SEVERAL TACKLES AND NEARLY GETS THE 1ST.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
king a;4213070 said:
Drew Brees is a free agent probably will be franchised though?

:rolleyes:

Dude, it would be awesome watching him getting sacked 6 times a half and having his passes clink off of Marty B's hands with the Cowboys

The Natural

Reaction score
chuffly;4213087 said:
I'm about at the point where I'm going to only be half-watching the game through the rest of the night. If this team isn't going to bring the effort, I've got things I need to get done.

You know what, I think you're right. Gonna put this on mute in the 2nd half and study, team doesnt care so neither will I

tocdi3131

Reaction score
Cowboy fans, dont expect anything less until Mr Jones is no longer affiliated with this team. The dude sold his sole in the 90's and we have been paying the piper since.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas going for it? no way! I think we're just running the clock down. smartest play tonight.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4213089 said:
By the way the Eagles are going to have a better record at the end of the year

While your at it who is going to win the Super Bowl? Wanna put the money down now. Stop making baseless claims please.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The coaching in Dallas will be suspect as long as they have an owner who publicly undermines the head coach.

No coach can hope to reach his potential under such conditions.