Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Air Force One

Reaction score
Picksix;4213148 said:
Well, we tried to throw and Romo got sacked. We had 2nd and 3rd and forever. Just what would you want them to do?

NOT run the ball when down 24...at least TRY and pass the ball down field

VThokie7

Reaction score
Jimz31;4213130 said:
Too bad we can't get a coach who has some kahones.

Hey now, you're not allowed to criticize Garrett. For those that "know more about football" have said so

Falcon554

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213155 said:
I think we get the ball back first for the 2nd, so this team either does something or i'm saying goodnight.

Say goodnight now and save yourself 15 min of life lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Defense is off balanced, can't stop the middle of the field, can't get pressure without blitzing.

Offense, bad O-Line play, GREAT RUNNING, Romo looking scared, not even looking down field anymore.

The only thing that looks any good is our Run-blocking and our Running game. The rest sucks.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4213137 said:
Can't say I've seen anything like that.

Line up and then have 3-4 guys yelling to snap the ball only to see the QB just walk in circles.

Wow, Bruce just brought some lumber.
You've never seen teams try to draw the defense offsides?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
links18;4213121 said:
Well, Murray might get 100 yards. I guess he wasn't a one game wonder. Not like its gonna make much difference this week.

I think Philly will be happy to give him yards when they're up by 20+

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
I know none wanna hear it, but the Cowboys are a look good first win second team. While I will always love them they are nothing to get excited about this year.

mkindred

Reaction score
Why hasn't romo attempted a pass to dez or Austin? Frustrating when our playmakers are eliminated from the game plan/decision making

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, our owner is clearly the reason that our defense can't stop the Eagles at all. He's stifling our defensive coordinator.

:rolleyes:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The Bruce Carter hit was the hardest hit someone has laid wearing #54 in a Dallas uniform since The Manster.