Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

vaturkey

Reaction score
It happens. Look at the Rams and Saints. I'm guessing we thought they'd roll over and be in shock and awe. First thing first. We need some linebackers who can cover more then my grandmother and she's been dead for ten years. Geez what a suck half of football.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Well, I was hopin for a shootout, but this isn't what I had in mind...

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Air Force One;4213189 said:
it didn't get us any points and with 1:30 left the only way we were going to score was throw down field
Nothing is getting us points!

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Our defense has been terrible tonight, but that's only 1 game.

This offense has been consistently terrible and to add to that we look sloppy and unprepared.

Most of the blame should still go to Garrett if we lose tonight.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
thisisepic;4213145 said:
Wow best play by a guy with a Star on his helmet all night.

u must mean by a defensive player because murray has been putting in work.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jimz31;4213198 said:
I'd say gutless by everyone on defense. No need to worry about Vick running when you should be worrying about other things.

Offense hasn't had the ball very much at all.

if they don't move the ball into scoring position after the half, then I will agree with you.

They've had the ball 5 times I think? They've punted 4 times and turned it over once.

They aren't exactly helping.

RedRobin

Yumm
Reaction score
sorry, but I still have faith in my team, we still can win.. a lot of stuff haves to happen i know.

SWG9

Reaction score
Yikes. Well, sometimes you win by 30+, sometimes you lose by 30+. Good thing it only counts for one in the standings no matter what.

What are you going to do?

Think I'll crack another beer. ;)

links18

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4213209 said:
So, Ryan's not at fault?

I don't know. Team looks like they are still on the bus. I think that is the head coach's department to get them ready to play.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
utrunner07;4213132 said:
if you don't make it you hand them 3 points, smart move kicking it.

The difference between 24-0 and 27-0 isn't much.

They're gonna have to score 27 at least right now anyway.

Not saying I would have gone for it but when you're down this much and getting beat in this manner, you're only shot might be to get some points before half.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Reality;4213190 said:
I cannot believe Garrett not tackling those guys on defense .. and what was Ryan doing trying to tip the ball up in the air like that on that throw from Romo? :rolleyes:

#reality

Just stop. Losing isnt always on coaching. Getting crushed in a game this important is indicative of poor preparation and a woeful gameplan.

By your logic, no coach has ever been responsible for any loss in the history of football. It's pathetic how far some of you are willing to go to defend this abomination.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
It is apparant to me that JG has gotten away from wht got HIM the HC job. Letting Romo be Romo. This goes back a couple of weeks.

EVERY QB throws INT's...JG however, let it change the way that he thinks. Romo got you the job, and you need to let him win you some games. I think anyone with a brain in his head realizes that it is Romo that has kept us in games since the time he began starting.