Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4213598 said:
There is no way that was a backward pass. Another example of why they need full time officials.

I honestly don't know what the hell they were looking at.

mkindred

Reaction score
ologan;4213520 said:
Man,they're dropping like flies. Will we see you here next year?

Always here .. But let's be honest. 4 losses .. Still have giants twice, Commanders, and eagles again. We making the playoffs after seeing us tonight or you trying to play the better than thou belief system?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4213576 said:
If Sean Lee is out for a while, this defense is done! Book it. Prepare to see way more of this every week, even against the bad teams

this....I knew sean lee was good but dang. He is the glue that holds this mash unit together. We need bruce carter out there. heck its already 24 to 0 with the eagles in scoring range. Bruce carter should be out there learning on the fly.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4213598 said:
There is no way that was a backward pass. Another example of why they need full time officials.
That would not help. All that would do is unionize them where they can't be held accountable at all and would cost a lot more.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Quite possibly one of the most embarrassing performances ever. 44-6 and the Minnesota playoff game level of embarrassing. Garrett's record, 1 game over .500 in a quarter and a half.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the greatness that is Buehler to save the day for us! I mean, why else would they activate him, being that he is a great weapon!

fifaguy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213600 said:
Post game conference:

"We just have to learn from this, improve, and try to get better every week."

I would at least like to see some fire from our head guy, probably won't.

This sums it up. Every week they say this. For once I'd like to see Garrett get pissed. Just ONE single time.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
How do you have limited numbers of challenges if you have that in the game.

If you challenge and keep getting them right, you should get more challenges.