Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

rcaldw

Reaction score
I really am surprised by this performance. No way I saw a Philly blowout coming.

davey999

Reaction score
The Natural;4213640 said:
Since the defense has mailed it in tonight I'm looking ahead to the rest of the schedule..next 5 games vs. SEA, vs. BUF, @ WAS, vs MIA, @ AZ..we could be 8-4 right?

Automatic vs buffalo? Don't think so.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Since the defense has mailed it in tonight I'm looking ahead to the rest of the schedule..next 5 games vs. SEA, vs. BUF, @ WAS, vs MIA, @ AZ..we could be 8-4 right?

We could.

Reaction score

Yeah. Horrible performance today, but we just have to forgot about it, move on, and take advantage of an easy schedule. Call me crazy, but I still see us winning the division.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
fifaguy;4213636 said:
This sums it up. Every week they say this. For once I'd like to see Garrett get pissed. Just ONE single time.

Might be entertaining, but it wouldn't serve much purpose other than to give everyone something to talk about.

links18

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4213635 said:
I'm still waiting for the greatness that is Buehler to save the day for us! I mean, why else would they activate him, being that he is a great weapon!

Well, it certainly is not be a back-up punter.

jimmy40

Reaction score
fifaguy;4213636 said:
This sums it up. Every week they say this. For once I'd like to see Garrett get pissed. Just ONE single time.
that's not part of the process

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Jimz31;4213642 said:
They score here, this game goes off....I don't know when the last time I had EVERY done that.....I'd rather enjoy my night then get frustrated watching ineptitude.

Just another notch to put in this franchises history besides what they've already done this year with the two records that they have broken.

Same here, I need a convincing drive and score or I'm out, no point in being pissed all night.

yimyammer

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213600 said:
Post game conference:

"We just have to learn from this, improve, and try to get better every week."

I would at least like to see some fire from our head guy, probably won't.

I like "fire" and all, but lets be honest, Landry never had any visible fire and they did pretty well, as long as Garrett demands excellence and gets rid of players who don't measure up, they should keep getting better.

This is the first game under Garrett they haven't been competitive, hopefully it will prove to be the exception and not the rule

Mash

Reaction score
Dexter and walking dead was so much better entertainment........

The sun will rise tommorow....ans JG will have his typical PC

Trajan

Reaction score
Jerry should not be allowed to be involved in any football, ever again.