Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Cowboys are trying to play to the level of their opponent. heh The offense has went from well oiled machine to Larry, Mo, and Curly. Except Romo is all three of them.

Haley94

Reaction score
First int all Romo. Second was not his fault. Receiver has to cross the face of DB on slant.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I'd like to throw the shotgun and spread offense away from the 3-2 sheet. Red needs a OC. He cant help himself...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What thread was it where people were bashing the Patriots for going pass happy up 24 points last week?

mldardy

Reaction score
Man how often does this happen two INT returns for TD's. Why does this fluky **** always happen with us.

PoetTree

Reaction score
The one thing, the one thing, the one thing I worry about with Jason Garrett... is that he does not seem to appreciate, understand or utilize the running game or his running backs in the right way. He never has to me, ever since he became the coordinator. It really worries me. It really does.

rcaldw

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;4154805 said:
They should have RUN the ball!

Give me a break, stop being a child. They ran the ball almost every play that series. It is a pro team with a pro QB you are supposed to be able to throw the ball.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4154786 said:
3rd and 2 and we're running all over them. Of course Garrett goes with a shotgun pass. Fricking SICK of his sorry *** play calling.

TERRIBLE throw by Romo though.

Yeah he's been awful calling plays today, smh.

You are a bafoon if you think Garrett is to blame.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
This team could be great but fot themselves. I can see the miss with the first pick, but that second should have never been thrown. Dumb move.

links18

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4154823 said:
Why don't you run the damn ball on 3rd and 2 when you're gashing them on the ground?

It's Jason Garrett man.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Haley94;4154829 said:
First int all Romo. Second was not his fault. Receiver has to cross the face of DB on slant.

i thought the defender held robinson's off arm, but whatever wished we ran