Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4154838 said:
Why can this team NEVER seem to put another squad away?

No commitment to the run in any sort of situation. Right now is a great time to run, but NOOOOO.

In any case, if you don't put Romo in those situations then Romo wouldn't throw. I can forgive the first one. But why not start picking at the clock when you're up 3 scores?

Wayne02

Reaction score
roughneck266;4154811 said:
I was thinking the same thing he should have stepped into it.

That was a bad decision by Romo. That's not Robinson's fault.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This gives the whiners something to whine about if we win. It's a long bye week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You can't sit on a 10 point lead. you have to get back out there and get aggressive.

kick goes too deep touch back.

Smashin222

Reaction score
wileedog;4153902 said:
What? He hit him in stride. That was a great throw.

Why are we making **** up to criticize now?

NextGenBoys;4154862 said:
Because we cannot run block, and the coach does not have faith in his team to run block.

Except that we WERE run blocking well and the numbers support that

rcaldw

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4154832 said:
What thread was it where people were bashing the Patriots for going pass happy up 24 points last week?

Now, I know why I will check out of this thread. Do you people even watch the game? Go back and watch the last drive. I think that was the first pass of the entire drive. Jason Garrett cannot do more than he is doing this game. GREAT game by Garrett. And to this point a great one by Tony Romo, but he has just turned it over twice. The first one definitely on Romo, the 2nd a combination of him and Robinson. Dallas has to be able to play football, plain and simple.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4154870 said:
No commitment to the run in any sort of situation. Right now is a great time to run, but NOOOOO.

In any case, if you don't put Romo in those situations then Romo wouldn't throw. I can forgive the first one. But why not start picking at the clock when you're up 3 scores?

We were gashing them on the ground that drive. Then we get a 3rd and 2 and Garrett goes shotgun spread offense. How can people expect him to reign Romo in when he can't reign himself in?

Thatkidbob

Reaction score
Haley94;4154829 said:
First int all Romo. Second was not his fault. Receiver has to cross the face of DB on slant.

Agreed.

The D looks awesome though... as long as we don't give up any more defensive touchdowns we should win this.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
JonJon;4154865 said:
Hopefully Romo can show that he can recover and not be fazed. This is the growth part that I want to see in Romo; stop the implosion, gain your composure, and lead this team.
:hammer:

1st and 10 - 5:34 left in the 3rd.

2 TE set - encroachment.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4154813 said:
Now it's just ridiculous.

It's the reason this team has become a national punchline.

How do youu find ways to lose in such absurd ways so consistently?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This could go down as the worst collapse since I've been a fan in nearly 30 years. Somehow we need to score 6 points without a turnover.33 points probably wins the game.