Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

Mash

Reaction score
im sorry.....I like Romo....I really do....

but this is a common theme...

We need to put a team away....

and now we let them back in....for all the great things Tony does.....he sure makes alot of bonehead moves.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haley94;4154829 said:
First int all Romo. Second was not his fault. Receiver has to cross the face of DB on slant.
Some people will understand your fact. Some will not.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Haley94;4154829 said:
First int all Romo. Second was not his fault. Receiver has to cross the face of DB on slant.

He was mugged on the route.

We need a quick score.

Has our defense been on the field this quarter yet?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We better pull our heads out soon.

I won't put that one all on Romo as it was a great pick and lackluster on Robinson's part. Too bad the officials didn't call the huge block in the back on Robinson when he gave chase.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
mldardy;4154834 said:
Man how often does this happen two INT returns for TD's. Why does this fluky **** always happen with us.

It happened to Manning against us just last year, so it's happened to the greats.

But, Romo is going to get more heat for it.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4154838 said:
Why can this team NEVER seem to put another squad away?

Because we cannot run block, and the coach does not have faith in his team to run block.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
PoetTree;4154835 said:
The one thing, the one thing, the one thing I worry about with Jason Garrett... is that he does not seem to appreciate, understand or utilize the running game or his running backs in the right way. He never has to me, ever since he became the coordinator. It really worries me. It really does.

Chill ya'll ... stuff happens. It's bad but it's not the end of the world. We got plenty time and we're in the lead.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hopefully Romo can show that he can recover and not be fazed. This is the growth part that I want to see in Romo; stop the implosion, gain your composure, and lead this team.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4154797 said:
Unbelievable.

Simply unbelievable.

I even waited for a couple of pages to post alter the last INT hoping that all the knashing of teeth would have ended.

Guess not.

It's all good, Cowboys in control, just have to be sure and point the gun away from our own face. This does take some of the fun out of what had been a great Sunday afternoon though.

Cowboys will win the game. But man, I'll bet that Lions board must be going absolutely crazy about now. :cool: