Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DallasEast;4154880 said:
Incorrect.

Romo without question forced that ball in there. You want to say Robinson should have prevented it? Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that Romo shouldn't have thrown that in that type of coverage.

jgboys1

Reaction score
The good news is we get the ball back. The bad news is we get the ball back.:eek:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 4

Romo hand off JOnes RUNNING HARD PUSHES THE PILE FOR 6 YARDS, WOW!

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
rcaldw;4154877 said:
Now, I know why I will check out of this thread. Do you people even watch the game? Go back and watch the last drive. I think that was the first pass of the entire drive. Jason Garrett cannot do more than he is doing this game. GREAT game by Garrett. And to this point a great one by Tony Romo, but he has just turned it over twice. The first one definitely on Romo, the 2nd a combination of him and Robinson. Dallas has to be able to play football, plain and simple.

You really are wasting your time.

mldardy

Reaction score
Gotta keep the chains moving and the clock running on this drive and most importantly SCORE POINTS.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Ball on the 32 - Romo long snap count - Romo back DEEP CAUGHT BY DEZ AN AMAZING CATCHHHHHHHHHHH

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam I Am;4154891 said:
Romo without question forced that ball in there. You want to say Robinson should have prevented it? Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that Romo shouldn't have thrown that in that type of coverage.
It was a quick slant that was thrown perfectly.

The defensive back did not JUMP the route. He HELD up the wide receiver.

I can't explain it any simplier.