Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

NickZepp

Reaction score
Risen Star;4303054 said:
That's pretty standard, really. Could be a break. You won't know until they MRI it.

But even if it's a sprain, if it's a high ankle sprain, he's probably done for the year.

This is why I didn't want to see us get rid of Choice. I like how Felix has played outside of the fumble though. Much better than he's looked all year. But if he gets hurt we may have to play one of our receivers at RB.

kristie

Reaction score
the new center is doing his job. hope he can keep it up so that romo can keep doing good.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Cowboysfan570;4303070 said:
Leading or not I still want Jacobs to get jacked the **** up for that cute little dance of his in the endzone.

I wish someone leave him laying in pain on the turf.
Can someone please go at his knee's. Why do people in the nfl tackle so high. The tackle up by the shoulder pads.

Ren

Reaction score
Was just about ready to get back on the Felix bandwagon when he starts playing catch with the D. Seriously up until that point he's been a huge bright spot in a pretty depressing game.

The dude i'm playing this week in FF has Felix starting i had Murray i had a 1 point lead going into this game :bang2:

I also have Robinson though so there is hope

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;4303076 said:
Yeah....there's tons of them out there just waiting for a phone call

I bet Marion Barber will be available this week.

:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
What's scary is our offense is playing well, Garrett is calling a good game, Romo is on and we're still only up two at home against a 6-6 team.

Our defense needs to step up.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we spotted the bum 5 points. Should be 17 to 10. We have to stop with the dumb penalties and dumb angles on the run plays. Better containment.