Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SWG9;4303088 said:
Somebody needs to break Jacobs' jaw.

did u see after his GD he sough the star and disrespected it, and the Cowboys were OK with that.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
miamicowboy21;4303089 said:
We absolutely suck at situational football.

The situation was we were down 15-14 with a minute left in the half, with them getting the ball first in the 2nd half, and we went down the field to retake the lead with a FG.

I thought that was good. Situationally.

anava

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4303093 said:
we spotted the bum 5 points. Should be 17 to 10. We have to stop with the dumb penalties and dumb angles on the run plays. Better containment.

If you include the Newman drop we spotted them 12.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Pretty much what i expected from the Giants defense. A lot of 7 man fronts daring us to patiently stick with the run.

Defensively it doesnt look like we have much of a handle on what NY is doing to us offensively. Seems like they can drive at will and get the 1-on-1 matchups they want.

Sadly the biggest play of the game may be the play Newman didn't make. Should've been an easy pick-6. Oh well, looks like a lot of Maalox Moments in the 4th quarter ahead. Buckle up...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
not to beat a dead horse, but I just can not believe that dry humping the air in the endzone is not a penalty

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The30YardSlant;4303092 said:
What's scary is our offense is playing well, Garrett is calling a good game, Romo is on and we're still only up two at home against a 6-6 team.

Our defense needs to step up.

I think it will. This is a good game.

I hope the Cowboys can pull it out.

;)

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
We're going to ahve to find another RB, especially if that's a high ankle sprain. Or worse. :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4303092 said:
What's scary is our offense is playing well, Garrett is calling a good game, Romo is on and we're still only up two at home against a 6-6 team.

Our defense needs to step up.
Wow. For a rare change I agree with you during a football game.