Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Risen Star;4303083 said:
Dez Bryant. Nada in the first half.

No excuse for it.

Yes there is. Unless you want to force a pass into double coverage and have it intercepted.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Don Corleone;4302538 said:
The 1990's Cowboys would be taking out the Giants d-linemen's knees.

this might sound like a nasty thing to say but i really don't care...

someone needs to take out jacobs knees.

all this dancing on the star crap would not have been tolerated by 90s cowboys or even the early 00s cowboys.

i dont give a **** that this locker room is full of reserved good guys...somebody needs to do it.

i miss marc colombo's attitude on this team. as much as i love demarcus, i wish he had more of colombo's mentality.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jblaze2004;4303102 said:
ewwwww no. I wouldn't go that far. Colombo is garbage. Oh u mean you miss his attitude...lol

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/tnfight.jpg

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
links18;4303081 said:
That safety is going to bite us in the behind.

Come on , giants had 2 more TD chances (atleast the Felix fumble one )and came up with 6 points , thats not going bite them ?

Good thing , our O after poor start is getting into rytham , hope D puts a couple of hits on Eli and rattle him, butler did have one .

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Ren;4303086 said:
Was just about ready to get back on the Felix bandwagon when he starts playing catch with the D. Seriously up until that point he's been a huge bright spot in a pretty depressing game.

It happens. Felix has always had those moves, the problem has been a lack of good (or even tolerable) run-blocking early in the year and his inability to stay healthy for long.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4303111 said:
Sprained ankle. He's done.

Depends on the severity. From the looks of the injury, it was bad. Who knows with the miracle of modern medicine?

popp1234

Reaction score
diehard2294;4303114 said:
I am glad the defense has held them to FGs now they need to rally and put this game away

I am so tire of being "glad" or sighing "whew". We should never have been in the position in the first place.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4303092 said:
What's scary is our offense is playing well, Garrett is calling a good game, Romo is on and we're still only up two at home against a 6-6 team.

Our defense needs to step up.

Take the situation man. We spotted them 5 points right away. Again a win is a win, in this game alone we have been decimated by injuries yet again. Well maybe not decimated... LOL

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
NickZepp;4303077 said:
This is why I didn't want to see us get rid of Choice. I like how Felix has played outside of the fumble though. Much better than he's looked all year. But if he gets hurt we may have to play one of our receivers at RB.
if felix gets hurt screw the running back go 5 wide the rest of the game lets see if tony can look like aaron

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4303128 said:
Depends on the severity. From the looks of the injury, it was bad. Who knows with the miracle of modern medicine?

I heard you could probably rub a few pieces of garlic on it and be set.

[kidding]

SWG9

Reaction score
iowast8rs;4303097 said:
did u see after his GD he sough the star and disrespected it, and the Cowboys were OK with that.

I saw it. Let me be clear: I really don't dislike any other player in the NFL. I get that the league is supposed to be fun, I don't take it too seriously, I realize that we basically cheer for laundry, and I take it all with a grain of salt.

That said...

I would love to see that fat mess lying unconcious in a crumpled heap while a pack of Cowboys celebrates overtop of him.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I hate when the refs affect the OUTCOME of a game.

Uncatchable BALL, i THOUGHT IT WAS INTERFERENCE ON nEWMAN AND THE ILLEGAL BLOCK ON dEZ.
i MEAN iT LOOKED LIKE HE MISSED HIM IT WAS SO SLIGHT.

I'm so upset I screwed up my typing:bang2: