Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Risen Star;4303083 said:
Dez Bryant. Nada in the first half.

No excuse for it.

How many passes you want picked off? He's doubled the whole game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JonJon;4303118 said:
Yes there is. Unless you want to force a pass into double coverage and have it intercepted.

Dez is never covered. You put the ball up and allow him to go get it. It's what the real special talents do.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4303092 said:
What's scary is our offense is playing well, Garrett is calling a good game, Romo is on and we're still only up two at home against a 6-6 team.

Our defense needs to step up.

True.

However (this is me trying to find a silver lining), the Cowboys have given up a safety and a turnover on their own 15 yard line. How many teams have halftime leads after mistakes like that?

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
iowast8rs;4303097 said:
did u see after his GD he sough the star and disrespected it, and the Cowboys were OK with that.

We don't really have an enforcer on defense. So....

The BEST revenge of course, is to put the game out of reach and let him hear about it. Yep- that is definitely the sweetest form of revenge that I could think of.

As always, and again tonight... GO COWBOYS!!!!

:giants::giants::giants::giants:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hostile;4303109 said:
Chauncey Washington.

Risen Star;4303110 said:
Chauncey Washington.

You excited?

Not really. But who else is out there? I always liked Mike Hart, former RB for the Colts. Also, Julius is available.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SWG9;4303136 said:
I saw it. Let me be clear: I really don't dislike any other player in the NFL. I get that the league is supposed to be fun, I don't take it too seriously, I realize that we basically cheer for laundry, and I take it all with a grain of salt.

That said...

I would love to see that fat mess lying unconcious in a crumpled heap while a pack of Cowboys celebrates overtop of him.

the only player in the entire NFL that I want this

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
We need to force a turnover deep in their territory to make up for the safety and Felix fumble.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4303117 said:
Wow. For a rare change I agree with you during a football game.

If we get two stops this half we win, the Giants can't stop us through the air or on the ground. I'm impressed at how Garrett has bounced back, his playcalling is exceptional so far.