Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

SacredStar

Reaction score
I've had friends, co-workers, everyone telling me that Dallas will never get to the big game with Romo.

I'm starting to believe they are right.

Great QB's don't choke in crunch time, and Romo seems to find ways to do just that.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Romo deserves the **** he gets after this. Why are you even THROWING TO BRYANT(WHo's HOBBLED)!?

Good lord. This is painful.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4102546 said:
Dez is hurt. Everyone knows that. They've been showing it on the screen, during the telecast. The Cowboys coordinators in the booth know. So why are they still trying to throw it to him?

He should be a decoy at best.

he shouldnt be out there.

bracey

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4102505 said:
I love the Romo hate. The only reason we're in this.

I'm as big of a Romo defender as anyone and yes, he's been good most of the night. THat was an awful mistake and a crucial time though.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Worst thing. About this is now we have to here romos bs and moaning after the game.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4102505 said:
I love the Romo hate. The only reason we're in this.

Yeah you are right. The only reason we aren't kneeling down right now with a victory.

popp1234

Reaction score
alohawg;4102550 said:
I give up on Romo, forget it, he looked right at the defender and threw it anyway, hopeless case.

LOL. The thing is, he will win a game for us and you be a Romosexual again. Unreal!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4102544 said:
thanks for the lost romo.:banghead: Now i have to watch espn and nfl network talk about how much he chokes:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So are they right? Or does another 350 yard game and 3 TDs next week remove the choke label? :confused: