Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

chuffly

Reaction score
Lee keeps adding to that tackle count. Always around the ball.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
dadymat;4100761 said:
and this is my problem with crybaby fans......not just happy we are winning...gotta complain that they arent coaching the way you would :bang2:

Everyone should just put him on ignore because he is exactly the kind of guy that gives Cowboy fans a bad rep.

If Red woulda called 3 straight runs and it got stopped, he'd ***** about us not throwing.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cromartie taking that out was completely out of frustration. He's pissed right now and wanted to be the man.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Apollo Creed;4100777 said:
Everyone should just put him on ignore because he is exactly the kind of guy that gives Cowboy fans a bad rep.

If Red woulda called 3 straight runs and it got stopped, he'd ***** about us not throwing.

QFT.....

newera

Reaction score
I think we look like a young line cutting their teeth on one of the best defenses in the league. We've gotten behind schedule some which has put even more pressure on them. I feel that we will see improvement as the night goes on.

mkindred

Reaction score
Against one of the best D's in the game up 10 and 0 turnovers. Keep that in mind before going off half cocked.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just impressed we walked into that situation tonight and played with more intensity than they did in the first half.

We arrive apologizing with Wade.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DOUBLE WING;4100714 said:
See this is my problem with Garrett..you get 1st and 10 at the 16 and he calls three straight passing plays.

Why not run the ball? At least once? Set up 3rd and short.
sigh....