Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Damn secondary is train wreck today. Newman better hurry up and heal...

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
That should be a fine for Burress. That hit was to the head.

No pen. Not surprised.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that hit that jenkins just had laid on him would hurt EVERY poster here and alot of other DB's as well....probably just knocked the wind out of him.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jenkins doesn't know how to play. He is always getting himself injured. Freaking idiot.

He needs to take a marital arts class or something. He doesn't know how to avoid taking direct damage.

VThokie7

Reaction score
I'm not one to wish injury on anybody, but if there was ever a player I would love to see laid out, its without a doubt Plaxico Burress.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
MIssed assignments are killing what would otherwise be a solid performance by the defense. They just can't get their assignments on time...and the Jets are taking advantage.

loublue22

Reaction score
man, that was a legit hit, but injury just seems to find him

we really need him on the field......

Ken

Reaction score
While I feel bad for saying that about Jenkins, if he was running hard instead of hoping someone else would tackle the runner, he wouldn't have gotten blasted.

I hope his collar bone isn't broke.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Yes it was a beautiful hard *** crackback block but Jenkins must wear thongs. I'm sorry but he is made of glass.

yimyammer

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4101643 said:
Collingsworth noticed what many of us have. Romo is playing a mistake-free ball game. he's not forcing anything. He's taking sacks instead of throwing risky passes and he's throwing away the ball.

There's a difference in this team. And I say it starts with coaching. Garrett has coached this team up. I know the game's not over, but win or lose, I like what I see from Week 1.

Yesiree!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Arch Stanton;4101696 said:
That should be a fine for Burress. That hit was to the head.

No pen. Not surprised.

I've never heard of a fine for blocking a DB, no matter if it was a hit to the head or not.