Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

Ken

Reaction score
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.
I don't see how this group fails miserably.

Most teams don't even have a pro bowl level wr let alone another 1,000 yard wr.

Throw in a very good TE and the concern is minimal at best.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL, Lamb's drop percentage isn't that out of line with other top level WRs. Not sure why we keep having to have this conversation.

In 2021, his drop percentage was 6.7........... Cooper's was very good at 2.9%. But AJ Brown's was 7.6%, Travis Kelce was 7.5%, etc. Lamb's drop percentage isn't anything to get nuts about.

Motorola

Reaction score
Heck I run the same play over and over in practice until he gets it. No one ever got better by avoiding. Guy can make the difficult catches but needs to focus on easy catches.
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.
Could this thread have possibly waited for if-and-when Lamb dropped passes that mean anything?
Got six weeks to work the kinks out - dropsies, wrong routes, missed assignments, whiff blocks, fumbles, blown coverages, missed tackles, penalties.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, Lamb's drop percentage isn't that out of line with other top level WRs. Not sure why we keep having to have this conversation.

In 2021, his drop percentage was 6.7........... Cooper's was very good at 2.9%. But AJ Brown's was 7.6%, Travis Kelce was 7.5%, etc. Lamb's drop percentage isn't anything to get nuts about.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvkXSuyKHAkOY7BascxKxFZhkf74I8imdLRA&usqp=CAU