Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

ESisback

Reaction score
LOL, Lamb's drop percentage isn't that out of line with other top level WRs. Not sure why we keep having to have this conversation.

In 2021, his drop percentage was 6.7........... Cooper's was very good at 2.9%. But AJ Brown's was 7.6%, Travis Kelce was 7.5%, etc. Lamb's drop percentage isn't anything to get nuts about.
But if it can get Zoners worked up, the Trolls consider it good business…

glimmerman

Reaction score
He dropped some big ones last year. I heard him say he can’t think about the catch or it’s trouble. That means reps.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

Yep, that’s exactly your MO. As soon as it is clear that a player will no longer be a Cowboy, you talk about how good they are.

Had Dallas not got rid of Cooper, you wouldn’t have had one positive thing to say about him.

Now you’re talking about how Lamb (and all the receivers) will fail… we all know you would say that Lamb is irreplaceable if Dallas cut him.

It is typical behavior for someone who is pretending to be a Cowboys fan:

If someone leaves, they’re really good and worth their contract.

If Dallas re-signs a player, they aren’t good and are over paid.

Of course you told everyone how good Cooper is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yep, that’s exactly your MO. As soon as it is clear that a player will no longer be a Cowboy, you talk about how good they are.

Had Dallas not got rid of Cooper, you wouldn’t have had one positive thing to say about him.

Now you’re talking about how Lamb (and all the receivers) will fail… we all know you would say that Lamb is irreplaceable if Dallas cut him.

It is typical behavior for someone who is pretending to be a Cowboys fan:

If someone leaves, they’re really good and worth their contract.

If Dallas re-signs a player, they aren’t good and are over paid.

Of course you told everyone how good Cooper is.
I call em how I see em.

Thanks for taking the time to write all of that about an opinion of mine. Now, please tell me how much you don't care about my opinions....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Amazing yet once again you seem to miss the good in our players. Your constant negativity is being exposed to myself & many other Zoners towards the Cowboys. You want to see "Turnip" but I bet as soon as he drops a pass you'll make sure to post that too.

Coincidence that you missed this catch by Lamb huh?! :rolleyes:
Was really hoping that whatever was causing CD to have the dropsies had been corrected in the off season.:(
You out of all people I didn't think would fall for the OP's thread. He constantly points out ONE bad play for each of the players when he can, to prove his negativity towards this franchise. He NEVER points out the positive. CD at times has a habit of taking his eyes off the ball. He'll be just fine.

His stats last year over powered Coopers, remember?! He wouldn't be a #1 WR for the Dallas Cowboys if he wasn't any good!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't see how this group fails miserably.

Most teams don't even have a pro bowl level wr let alone another 1,000 yard wr.

Throw in a very good TE and the concern is minimal at best.
We don't have a legit number 1 WR. In my opinion, and maybe they will step up and prove me wrong, we have a couple of solid #2's. There is nobody in the WR group that, right now, defenses are worrying about. My gut tells me by week 6 the conversation will be all about how Dak is struggling because he doesn't have an elite WR. Same as it was a couple years ago before Cooper came in via trade.

ICP

Reaction score
Maybe this is why he dropped to us in the draft

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
like you’re going to admit it… :laugh:
I don't want to be right about this team and some of the players, but I refuse to sacrifice my credibility when talking football just to pretend guys are better than they really are like some of ya'll do.

If you all are okay allowing your fandom of the Cowboys to override your judgment of players then more power to ya, but I'm not like that. I call em how I see em.

Proof

Reaction score

i'm not predicting them to fail, but this isn't an accurate comment. there's only like 5 ish teams that don't have a probowl level wr on the roster right now.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

We had more than that last year and still failed....

Who's the weak link then?

erod

Reaction score
When can we see Turnip in some deep routes and slot play?

One of these guys?

Turnip-for-Babies-Solid-Starts-480x320.webp

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.

And when it doesn't will you come here and admit you were completely wrong and sing the praises of Jerry for doing the right thing?