CD "Jerry wants Dak here too, so let's just get this under control and kill the speculation."

Staubacher

Reaction score
He has his contract now, so why piss on a team mates situation? There's absolutely nothing in this statement.
100% if anyone believes he was holding up negotiations until he was confident Prescott was coming back they are deluded. It was clear they weren't on the same page in the playoffs and Lamb's family wasn't saying that stuff about Prescott out of nowhere. If they went in another Direction with a different quarterback he'd be praising that guy too

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I'm glad to see that Dak will likely be signed by our FO and fairly confident that Cee Dee shares that sentiment. Whether or not we'll be pleased with the end results of the upcoming season, it's probably reasonable to admit most of us aren't overly convinced that it'll be an affair ending in a highly glorious manner. I expect we'll be fortunate to end the upcoming season with a division crown. Beyond that, who knows?!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
100% if anyone believes he was holding up negotiations until he was confident Prescott was coming back they are deluded. It was clear they weren't on the same page in the playoffs and Lamb's family wasn't saying that stuff about Prescott out of nowhere. If they went in another Direction with a different quarterback he'd be praising that guy too
Wow!!!!! Lol lol lol lol exactly, like there's nothing he can do about it except roll with the punches!+

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It’s coming. I can smell it. Ooohhh that smell. This site is going to shutter and probably crash down due to record traffic. Should be fun with fans jumping off the ledge. Hopefully some never to be seen again.

Tick tock…. Lol
At this point probably only two people here left who would get really mad. And probably not even those two as they also know what's going on but keep stirring crap up until then.

I mean I don't want him to be here for four or five more years and have said so since Jan 16th 2022. But if it's gonna happen nothing changes. Unlike the Daksters want to believe most critics won't get a heart attack when Dak's contract gets extended. The last 28 years will just go into their next stint. And we have more time than Jerry.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At this point probably only two people here left who would get really mad. And probably not even those two as they also know what's going on but keep stirring crap up until then.

I mean I don't want him to be here for four or five more years and have said so since Jan 16th 2022. But if it's gonna happen nothing changes. Unlike the Daksters want to believe most critics won't get a heart attack when Dak's contract gets extended. The last 28 years will just go into their next stint. And we have more time than Jerry.
Unfortunately there’s not much hope either way as long as Jethro is running Cowboys football.

But for the sake of entertainment on this site, it will be fun.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Unfortunately there’s not much hope either way as long as Jethro is running Cowboys football.

But for the sake of entertainment on this site, it will be fun.
The issue I take with how the discussion culture has changed on this site is, a couple of years ago we also went at each other's throats, but it was always about the fact of the matter. Dak did this, some liked it, some hated it. But the basis was always the action on the pitch or in front of the mics. Now people start spinning their own stories, invent lies about what other people think, what their feelings are. Some homers absolutely want to believe that the critics have a bad or miserable life because they're pissing on the Cowboys parade (which is a pathetic clown show). Which simply isn't true. My life is not an iota worse with the Cowboys stinkin it up in the play offs. But I come here to talk about it, because this site is the platform to do it lol. I don't know any Cowboys fans here in Germany. There are no people here who would be interested to talk about this topic.

And until the 22 offseason I was an absolute supporter of the team, which includes Dak. Then I woke up. So maybe now there will be another 28 years of complaining after 28 years of supporting. I'm still a Cowboys fan though and always will be. And the homers just will have to accept, that I don't like what I'm seeing over at frisco. So what? It's my opinion, not yours.

My view of those 12 win regular seasons could be compared to a racing team, that makes it to every race. They are in it because they have been able to build a car that is legal. They got an engine, all the parts, tires and a crew. But once in the race, they always come in last or somewhere back. So what should people cheer about? Them making every race? Or will the focus shift to their race results? The Cowboys make it to the play offs. And I was happy about that. But at some point the development stopped. So now that's no achievement anymore. It's no progress. So we're in the race, cool. But then? And that's why I'd rather miss a couple of races, go back to the drawing board and design and build a totally new car. And then go back to the races.

Edit: IF Jerry thinks, he can still win with this car, then don't just sign the driver and the top mechanics. But fill all the other holes too. Go LA Rams style, truly all in. Drafting well alone will never get us to the finals. And I would support this idea and cheer the team.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s coming. I can smell it. Ooohhh that smell. This site is going to shutter and probably crash down due to record traffic. Should be fun with fans jumping off the ledge. Hopefully some never to be seen again.

Tick tock…. Lol
Common my man you're almost out of the I Love Dak closet......
And yes rejoice closet man as if that goofball GM of ours gives him an extension they can delete my account here as I will be done with the Cowboys and Jerry's ego trip.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry fired Landry. Jerry drove off Jimmy. He gave us Garrett for 10 years. We've choked in the playoffs year after year. We'll survive Dak. I always figured we'd sign him because we had no backup plan. I'm not going anywhere. I've been a Cowboy fan too long to change. My only consolation is more people are seeing Jerry as the joke of a gm that he is. And he's the real problem in Dallas not Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Common my man you're almost out of the I Love Dak closet......
And yes rejoice closet man as if that goofball GM of ours gives him an extension they can delete my account here as I will be done with the Cowboys and Jerry's ego trip.
l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif

Thank you, Jerry!!! Get 'er done!

:laugh: :clap::flagwave:

Qcard

Reaction score

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Tick tock…. Lol
Yep, I think is almost a given after Lamb signed.

Not going to name names, but the dudes that posted that they were going to leave if Dak got resigned are going to have a hard decision to make.

Honor their word and leave, or stay and be labeled as both idiots and liars???

Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds, LOL!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every single individual should have considered Jerry Jones' decades old, quarterback track record as general manager, instead of believing he would act exactly like they would.

Every single individual should have contemplated Jones would not assess Dak Prescott's situation exactly like 'some other general manager'.

Every single individual should have reflected upon the fact Jones dumped his starting franchise quarterback, Tony Romo, in favor of his new starting quarterback in Prescott after only two months' evaluation.

Every single individual should have gauged Jones' dedication for Prescott after he signed his franchise starting quarterback with the then largest contract extension in NFL history.

Every single individual should finally accept no one is Jones except Jones.

Finally, every single individual should concede--despite whatever anyone else believes--that Jerral Wayne Jones Sr. thinks he is the best football mind on Earth.

But hey. Keep Lloyd Christmas' enthusiasm alive. Life is always full of possibilities. lol.