CD "Jerry wants Dak here too, so let's just get this under control and kill the speculation."

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak is a problem in the playoffs but you guys just pull stuff out of hat throw it at the wall and hope it sticks. While I may give you 2022 but in 2018 we allowed 273 yards rushing and the QB didn't throw a pick didn't lose a fumble. even 2022 he was just part of the problem but if he plays better perhaps we get by san fran.
Yall gotta stop box score watching and either rewatch these games, or pay attention to what actually happened.

Did the Rams run for 273? Yes. But Dak led this offense to a TD at the 6:03 minute mark in the first quarter and didnt lead another single scoring drive until 5:20 in the 3rd quarter.

The drives between the score were:
4 plays
3 plays
9 plays
3 plays

Almost 2 quarters without scoring a single point isnt going to win you any playoff games.

erod

Reaction score
Legitimate franchises would never sign Dak in this situation. There's hope Dallas will wisely make him play out this year first.

But Jerry is 81 and going downhill fast. And he obviously doesn't care about bad decisions because he's made a life of them.

Anything is possible for drunken Jed Clampett.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Legitimate franchises would never sign Dak in this situation. There's hope Dallas will wisely make him play out this year first.
Crazy that so many bash Jerry's decisions yet 100% want him to make most of the mistakes.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yall gotta stop box score watching and either rewatch these games, or pay attention to what actually happened.

Did the Rams run for 273? Yes. But Dak led this offense to a TD at the 6:03 minute mark in the first quarter and didnt lead another single scoring drive until 5:20 in the 3rd quarter.

4 plays
3 plays
9 plays
3 plays

Almost 2 quarters without scoring a single point isnt going to win you any playoff games.
Two of those drives were under a minute. One clock eating drive ending with a TD and the score at the half is very likely 14-13 Cowboys.

Dak spit the bit in that game just as much as anyone.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope they don't delete your account....you keep us, boot lickers, on our toes and entertained...gotta know how to separate the game from life. I have as much fun with the back and forth around here as I do the game.
Now you and Mountain go finished getting dressed.....it's almost time for school and we don't want mountain to be late for drivers ed.
Nah, ain't wasting more years debating inept Prescott and Jerry there all yours baby!
The funny thing is if he's extended anything that has to do with the Dallas Cowboys is headed south as well enough is enough after 30 years.
Cheers.............:yourock:

starfan1

Reaction score
So why would any real fan want him re-signed?
Because he’s also real part of their success any real fan could see that. I myself am really at the IDCeirher way point but if your gonna move off of him you need to have a solid improvement plan

I have no desire to return to the campo years of 5 an seasons

Merlin

Reaction score
If Jerry really wanted Dak, he would be signed already to some monster contract that the team can't afford. If Jerry resigns Dak, the team will be strapped with potentially 3 huge contracts (assuming Parsons gets a new deal eventually). You couldn't win with that same cast before. Dak is not elite. He can put up good numbers in the regular season but not the playoffs.

starfan1

Reaction score

4 plays
3 plays
9 plays
3 plays

Cherry picking at best. The problem is yall see it as he’s the main problem when he has contributed to it there are multiple issues with this team and has been for sometime

starfan1

Reaction score
What success?
OMG what else will we read here?????
OMG>................................
You are pointless to talk to if you don’t like winning seasons guys like you are why I may smile if they extend him

You taking your ball and going home improves this site day 1

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Because he’s also real part of their success any real fan could see that. I myself am really at the IDCeirher way point but if your gonna move off of him you need to have a solid improvement plan

I have no desire to return to the campo years of 5 an seasons
Any average qb could have had the same success against mediocre and bad teams. We need a qb who can step up in the playoffs and Don't panic when things get rough.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are pointless to talk to if you don’t like winning seasons guys like you are why I may smile if they extend him

You taking your ball and going home improves this site day 1
Hit me up when he gets extended till then be quiet.
Be real quiet as the success you talk about is only for Dak's bank account so far!
Now go watch some of his greatness vs the Giants and D.C. for the past 8 years!!!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is why Jane is the BEST Cowboy beat writer.........and it ain't even close (lol). I've said before, she has more ears in that locker room than some players :lmao2:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak is a real problem too.

If we have a better QB in 2018 and 2022, we make it to the Super Bowl both times
2018?

Ill give you 2022. But 2018?

No QB is overcoming the other team running for 200 plus yards in the first half and the RB getting 40 yards.

Not 1.

phildadon86

Reaction score

But Jerry is 81 and going downhill fast. And he obviously doesn't care about bad decisions because he's made a life of them.

Anything is possible for drunken Jed Clampett.
Legitimate franchises.

I stopped reading there because this team hasn’t been one of those for years.