CD "Jerry wants Dak here too, so let's just get this under control and kill the speculation."

NotForLong

Reaction score
Mahomes has proven this very season that a QB can turn around things by himself and carry a team on his shoulders. Not always, but every now and then. Dak hasn't done it once. Why is it so hard to understand that no one is putting all the blame on Dak. But so far he has never been part of the solution when needed.
Never . . . not once

Rajveer

Reaction score
The issue I take with how the discussion culture has changed on this site is, a couple of years ago we also went at each other's throats, but it was always about the fact of the matter. Dak did this, some liked it, some hated it. But the basis was always the action on the pitch or in front of the mics. Now people start spinning their own stories, invent lies about what other people think, what their feelings are. Some homers absolutely want to believe that the critics have a bad or miserable life because they're pissing on the Cowboys parade (which is a pathetic clown show). Which simply isn't true. My life is not an iota worse with the Cowboys stinkin it up in the play offs. But I come here to talk about it, because this site is the platform to do it lol. I don't know any Cowboys fans here in Germany. There are no people here who would be interested to talk about this topic.

And until the 22 offseason I was an absolute supporter of the team, which includes Dak. Then I woke up. So maybe now there will be another 28 years of complaining after 28 years of supporting. I'm still a Cowboys fan though and always will be. And the homers just will have to accept, that I don't like what I'm seeing over at frisco. So what? It's my opinion, not yours.

My view of those 12 win regular seasons could be compared to a racing team, that makes it to every race. They are in it because they have been able to build a car that is legal. They got an engine, all the parts, tires and a crew. But once in the race, they always come in last or somewhere back. So what should people cheer about? Them making every race? Or will the focus shift to their race results? The Cowboys make it to the play offs. And I was happy about that. But at some point the development stopped. So now that's no achievement anymore. It's no progress. So we're in the race, cool. But then? And that's why I'd rather miss a couple of races, go back to the drawing board and design and build a totally new car. And then go back to the races.

Edit: IF Jerry thinks, he can still win with this car, then don't just sign the driver and the top mechanics. But fill all the other holes too. Go LA Rams style, truly all in. Drafting well alone will never get us to the finals. And I would support this idea and cheer the team.
The issue here is that the manager of this racing team (per your analogy) changed oil on his car once in his life and now thinks he knows everything about race cars.

khiladi

Reaction score
When we say a QB wins games, we don’t mean he’s the sole reason he wins games. This type of argument is complete nonsense and just diversionary tactic.

Mahomes is either in the NFC Chsmpionship game or SB going toe to toe with every legit QB he goes against. To even compare Dak to him is pathetic.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Maybe maybe not and please don’t use rush as your example.

I don’t believe he should get this ridiculous amount of money but it’s the market and not my money

This is a 28 year problem and Daks only been here a small portion of it
No Rush isn't average. He's a backup but even he could win with this team. And I do agree with you that Jerry is the major problem. It's the Cowboys culture that he creates that make's it virtually impossible to overcome it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cee Dee got his -- now it's Dak's turn to break the bank! Somewhere, both Jerry and Stephen are sitting in a lonely room, weeping! :omg:

Life's tough, it seems -- even for filthy rich millionaires! I'm so thankful I'm not inundated with such horrendous problems! Life's tough! ;)