CD "Jerry wants Dak here too, so let's just get this under control and kill the speculation."

Diehardblues

Reaction score
l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif

Thank you, Jerry!!! Get 'er done!

:laugh: :clap::flagwave:
Lol

I’m not even going to respond to the Trolls. We’ll see if they keep their word. I doubt it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Every single individual should have considered Jerry Jones' decades old, quarterback track record as general manager, instead of believing he would act exactly like they would.

Every single individual should have contemplated Jones would not assess Dak Prescott's situation exactly like 'some other general manager'.

Every single individual should have reflected upon the fact Jones dumped his starting franchise quarterback, Tony Romo, in favor of his new starting quarterback in Prescott after only two months' evaluation.

Every single individual should have gauged Jones' dedication for Prescott after he signed his franchise starting quarterback with the then largest contract extension in NFL history.

Every single individual should finally accept no one is Jones except Jones.

Finally, every single individual should concede--despite whatever anyone else believes--that Jerral Wayne Jones Sr. thinks he is the best football mind on Earth.

But hey. Keep Lloyd Christmas' enthusiasm alive. Life is always full of possibilities. lol.
Not only that , Jethro thinks Prescott is Elite.

We are much more doomed with our owner than any QB we’ve had.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Common my man you're almost out of the I Love Dak closet......
And yes rejoice closet man as if that goofball GM of ours gives him an extension they can delete my account here as I will be done with the Cowboys and Jerry's ego trip.
I hope they don't delete your account....you keep us, boot lickers, on our toes and entertained...gotta know how to separate the game from life. I have as much fun with the back and forth around here as I do the game.
Now you and Mountain go finished getting dressed.....it's almost time for school and we don't want mountain to be late for drivers ed.

CWR

Reaction score
It’s coming. I can smell it. Ooohhh that smell. This site is going to shutter and probably crash down due to record traffic. Should be fun with fans jumping off the ledge. Hopefully some never to be seen again.

Tick tock…. Lol
I just hope they move to Canada like they said they would if Dak got extended. We have several who have stated they'll be done. Truth be told, they'll all be back. Lol

khiladi

Reaction score
100% if anyone believes he was holding up negotiations until he was confident Prescott was coming back they are deluded. It was clear they weren't on the same page in the playoffs and Lamb's family wasn't saying that stuff about Prescott out of nowhere. If they went in another Direction with a different quarterback he'd be praising that guy too
Dak also praised Garrett.. and so did many other players….

The fact is Lamb is making these statements, because everybody knows it’s an issue. Nobody questioned that Dallas wanted to resign Lamb, Dak on the other hand…

Qcard

Reaction score
I hope they don't delete your account....you keep us, boot lickers, on our toes and entertained...gotta know how to separate the game from life. I have as much fun with the back and forth around here as I do the game.
Now you and Mountain go finished getting dressed.....it's almost time for school and we don't want mountain to be late for drivers ed.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:lmao:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Jerry fired Landry. Jerry drove off Jimmy. He gave us Garrett for 10 years. We've choked in the playoffs year after year. We'll survive Dak. I always figured we'd sign him because we had no backup plan. I'm not going anywhere. I've been a Cowboy fan too long to change. My only consolation is more people are seeing Jerry as the joke of a gm that he is. And he's the real problem in Dallas not Dak.
Dak is a real problem too.

If we have a better QB in 2018 and 2022, we make it to the Super Bowl both times

GoldenR

Reaction score
The fact you guys really think Bill B. would take Dak and get to a Super Bowl or deep playoff run is just ****** comical. You must not even watch football. You saw what happened to Bill when the best QB in history left him, right?

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak is a real problem too.

If we have a better QB in 2018 and 2022, we make it to the Super Bowl both times
Dak is a problem in the playoffs but you guys just pull stuff out of hat throw it at the wall and hope it sticks. While I may give you 2022 but in 2018 we allowed 273 yards rushing and the QB didn't throw a pick didn't lose a fumble. even 2022 he was just part of the problem but if he plays better perhaps we get by san fran.