CD "Jerry wants Dak here too, so let's just get this under control and kill the speculation."

starfan1

Reaction score
Any average qb could have had the same success against mediocre and bad teams. We need a qb who can step up in the playoffs and Don't panic when things get rough.
Maybe maybe not and please don’t use rush as your example.

I don’t believe he should get this ridiculous amount of money but it’s the market and not my money

This is a 28 year problem and Daks only been here a small portion of it

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe maybe not and please don’t use rush as your example.

I don’t believe he should get this ridiculous amount of money but it’s the market and not my money

This is a 28 year problem and Daks only been here a small portion of it
Did you watch the last 3 playoff losses?
Can you see or are you Stevie Wonder?
Well, bud your boy laid 3 massive EGGS in every one of those games.
If you're legally blind.........my apologies.
Stevie.jpg

starfan1

Reaction score
Hit me up when he gets extended till then be quiet.
Be real quiet as the success you talk about is only for Dak's bank account so far!
Now go watch some of his greatness vs the Giants and D.C. for the past 8 years!!!
I don’t hit up malcontents on this site they bore me.
You must hate winning seasons and like I said earlier this is a 28 year issue not 9 year 1

starfan1

Reaction score
A "Gift" from me to you................

tread lightly Ill post me a Kurt warner video :muttley:. or maybe I can post other qbs like some who have wore the star and their pics. And BTW the one to cooks was uncalled PI.How many yards did they rush for in that game and how well did the defense play

phildadon86

Reaction score
Any average qb could have had the same success against mediocre and bad teams. We need a qb who can step up in the playoffs and Don't panic when things get rough.
Ok. Ill bite.

How come Daniel Jones, Zach Wilson, Gardiner minshew, and a plethora of other average QBs with pretty decent talent around them cant beat up on bad teams in the NFL?

Why is that?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He has his contract now, so why piss on a team mates situation? There's absolutely nothing in this statement.
yep... the guy that has sat in a room with Jerry and Dak has no clue what he is talking about. Everyone in here has their gut feelings, and I put way more stock in those guts than a guy that sees the two individuals daily.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Because he’s also real part of their success any real fan could see that. I myself am really at the IDCeirher way point but if your gonna move off of him you need to have a solid improvement plan

I have no desire to return to the campo years of 5 an seasons
Very few teams have a high confidence succession plan in place when they are forced to make a decision. Sure, everyone would love to have an AR ready to step in but it shouldn't prevent you from moving on when necessary.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ok. Ill bite.

How come Daniel Jones, Zach Wilson, Gardiner minshew, and a plethora of other average QBs with pretty decent talent around them cant beat up on bad teams in the NFL?

Why is that?
because that goes against his weak point about Dak.

starfan1

Reaction score
Very few teams have a high confidence succession plan in place when they are forced to make a decision. Sure, everyone would love to have an AR ready to step in but it shouldn't prevent you from moving on when necessary.
and very few teams have been to the SB. in the salary cap era not named New England and KC and they had the top 2 QBs of our generation. I am ok with a taking a a trade for someone that you think is equal or better. I have ) desire for a repeat of the campo years

nothing looks appealing coming out next year. The fact is the cowboys should have already been looking but just like with the previous QB they wait until they are forced to